Facebook - Mark Zuckerberg - sensur

Slettet bruker
17.07.2019 kl 18:45 7050

Mark Zuckerberg is David Rockefeller’s Grandson. Did You Know ?!

With all the talk about Facebook of late and the most recent bans/blocking/censorship I thought I would add my 2 cents and perhaps let people know a bit about this lad.

You know when this guy popped on the scene I was curious how he could do such a big start up. So I checked him out.

His true name is Jacob Greenberg, also grandson to Hank Greenberg. He is royalty.

The change of name is I am sure deliberate to hide who he is as well as his arrest for pot. It doesn’t mean anything to me I was just curious and now with all the new nonsense I wanted to see if anyone else knew this?

The Face on Facebook belongs to Mark Zukerberg. But what is the most important is that his Grandfather is the 100 year old David Rockefeller. You know the one from the Tri Lateral Commision, The Bilderberg Group, Owner of the Chase Manhatten Bank, Council on Foreign Relations.

You read this guys bio and its like a who’s who of the NWO planners. The Likes of Henry Kissenger, who refers to us as useless eaters, Allen Dulles implicated in the Kennedy assassination.

Board of Directors of Exxon, J P Morgan Chase. This guy is friends with every piece of trash that wants us all dead. And then we have his son David who’s son is Mark Zukerberg whos net worth is estimated at 35.7 BILLION. Sick yet? Why he has a different name I have no idea.

Some police records show a Jacob Greenberg was arrested for possession of marijuana when a much younger man. His mugshot was taken, which looks like a younger FaceBook icon with 99% reliability.

Also, the Rothschilds own 8% of FaceBook shares. The hidden agenda for the FaceBook social network is to aid the growth of the police state and one world government movement. According to the TAP Blog, the venture Facebook was funded with $500 million from a CIA owned bank.

One can only wonder if the other giant Google has similar disguised progeny.
Redigert 20.01.2021 kl 22:02 Du må logge inn for å svare
IQ 713
17.07.2019 kl 19:03 6945

Pengemaskin. Er ikke kunde.
Redigert 20.01.2021 kl 22:02 Du må logge inn for å svare