APCL - Går det mot en snarlig løsning i Gambia og Senegal?

Slettet bruker
APCL 19.06.2018 kl 10:35 10389

Det begynner å se bra ut for at det kan komme en snarlig løsning for APCL bade I Gambia og Senegal, faller endelig brikkene på plass for APCL?

APCL var for et par uker siden over kr 2 og etter den tid er det kommet flere gode signaler, senest i dag fra Gambia, kan det bli meldt noe i løpet av denne uken?
APCL bør tilbake mot 2 innen melding og kommer det en melding fra Gambia og/eller Senegal så for enhver gjøre seg opp sine egne kursmål. Informasjonen under er hentet fra flere tråder og flere skribenter.

Gambia
Rather than risk a costly case against the oil company, the Gambian government is negotiating a settlement.
After several weeks of behind-the-scenes talks, on June 7 the Gambian government formally resumed negotiations with the British oil junior African Petroleum (AP) and obtained the temporary freeze of an arbitration procedure at the International Court for Settlement of Investor Disputes (ICSID). AP, which was founded by Australian magnate Frank Timis, filed a suit to the ICSID in October 2017 over the Gambian government's withdrawal of contracts to operate blocks A1 and A4 when President Adam Barrow came to power. To avoid a costly court case that could land the government with heavy fines to pay, the Gambian justice minister Abubacarr Marie Tambadou has been trying to reach an out-of-court settlement since the beginning of the year. The dispute has also been an obstacle to selling the two blocks to another oil company, since no major would want to invest while a legal case is ongoing. Although companies including Woodside Energy and Tullow Oil have expressed an interest in the blocks, the oil minister has repeatedly pushed back the final date for tenders, which was originally fixed at February 18 (AEI 812).

https://www.africaintelligence.com/aem/business-circles/2018/06/19/to-avoid-ruin-barrow-strikes-new-deal-with-african-petroleum,108314150-art

https://www.koldanews.com/2018/06/19/gambie-pour-eviter-la-ruine-barrow-renoue-avec-african-petroleum-a848706.html

Den begynner allerede i morgen og varer frem til fredag. Det mest spennende her er at Senegal er blant landene som skal presentere "assets update".
https://www.upstreamwestafrica.com/

Senegal
Her har det for noen uker siden kommer mange artikler som indikerer at det kan gå mot en postivit løsning.
Denne artikkel fra 06.05 hvor det nå hevdes at enighet blant Senegal, Total og APCL foreligger.

Case of Rufisque blocks and Senegal South deep offshore: A compromise to three between Senegal, Total and APCL found.
Senegal could narrowly avoid legal litigation before the Paris Asbitral Tribunal. According to some sources, the international oil company listed on the Oslo stock exchange in Norway, which since 2011 had owned the Rufisque research blocks Deep Offshore (ROP) and Snegal Deep Offshore (SOSP), is about to reach an amicable agreement with the Government of Senegal over litigation relating to the withdrawal of its blocks. Jens Pace had not approved the cavalier way in which the Ministry of Energy, under the leadership of Thierno Alassane SALL, had removed one of its two blocks deep Senegalese offshore.
Today, APCL would be willing to relinquish its complaint before the Court of Arbitration of Commerce of Paris, the jurisdictional authority authorized to know the different between the State of Senwegal and this company, if the conciliation procedure started, proved conclusive. Med mer..
https://senego.com/affaire-des-blocs-rufisque-et-senegal-sud-offshore-profond-un-compromis-a-trois-entre-le-senegal-total-et-apcl-trouve_684280.html.

I tillegg vet en at Timis har solgt og det kan være positivt nytt I forhold til å komme til en enighet med Senegal og/eller Gambia?

Spennende tider for APCL og alle aksjonærene fremover, kan det komme noe positivt nytt inne kort tid?
Redigert 06.07.2018 kl 11:31 Arkivert
Dette er en arkivert tråd!
Arkivert Til toppen