Olje og energi

Foreigner
20.10.2019 kl 11:44 9747

pasoc I share your scepticism however you can look at this particular info both ways:
1. The reason why LLA 47 has not been drilled is because there is a conspiracy dictated by bondholders who want to put the company against the wall and take over to get all the oil for themselves. This is within possibilities
2. LLA has not been drilled as IOX has violated the environmental licenses by drilling too close to waterways and as such no further drilling has been allowed. If this is the case than the drilling would not be allowed even if bondholder take over.

So.… although this is very concerning for shareholders as it seems possible LLA 47 will never be drilled it invalidates the conspiracy argument as the oil will not be available to anyone.... time will tell.
Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 05:17

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.