Farma

Panis
28.10.2019 kl 17:04 623

Jeg fikk svar på mitt spørsmål i stad :-)

Oslo, Norway, October 28, 2019 PCI Biotech (OSE:PCIB), a clinical-stage company developing innovative therapeutics that address significant unmet medical needs, today announced that it will present the company’s vaccine technology, fimaVacc, at the World Vaccine Congress Europe.

The presentation is named “fimaVacc – a novel technology for enhancing cellular immune responses with protein and peptide-based vaccines” and will focus on fimaVacc’s multiple development opportunities. PCI Biotech will be represented by Anders Høgset (CSO) and the presentation will be given under the ‘New Technology’ part of the congress, on October 29 at 17:45 CET. The presentation will be made available on PCI Biotech’s website (www.pcibiotech.com) under “Other presentations”.

The World Vaccine Congress Europe is a multifaceted conference experience and the presenters are disruptors and visionary industry leaders from the biopharma industry, selected for their relevance, dynamism and insight. The event is taking place at Palau de Congressos de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain October 28 – 31, 2019.

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.