Olje

Aqualight
01.11.2019 kl 08:48 2288

November 1, 2019
ZENITH ENERGY LTD.
("Zenith" or the "Company")
Completion of Financing
Zenith Energy Ltd., ("Zenith" or the "Company"), (LSE: ZEN; TSX.V: ZEE; OSE: ZENA-ME), the international oil & gas production company operating the largest onshore oilfield in Azerbaijan, is pleased to inform that has now fully closed the private placing on the Merkur Market of the Oslo Borse.
Following up on the Company’s previous announcement of October 22, 2019, whereby the Company announced increased participation in its Norwegian private placement, the Company announces that it has successfully closed a further increased amount of 8,977,143 new common shares for additional gross proceeds of NOK 3,142,000 (approximately GBP 265,000.00 or CAD 447,000.00). The aggregate number of common shares issued as part of the private placement was 37,000,000 and private placement was completed at a subscription price of NOK 0,35 per share (3 Pence or CAD cents 5.02).
As previously announced, Zenith intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for continuing operational drilling activity at the Company’s Muradkhanli fields.
Total Voting Rights
The Company wishes to announce, in accordance with the Financial Conduct Authority's Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules, the following information following Admission of the Common Shares issued in the Placing.

Class of share
Total number of shares
Number of voting rights per share
Total number of voting rights per class of share

Common Shares in issue and admitted to trading on the Main
Market of the London Stock Exchange 277,403,856 1 277,403,856
Common Shares in issue and admitted to trading on the TSXV 416,543,509 1 416,543,509
Common Shares in issue and admitted to trading on the Merkur
Market of the Oslo Børs 416,543,509 1 416,543,509

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.