Industri

Sofafilosof
03.08.2018 kl 18:22 8910

Melding ikveld: Kina legger ikke ytterlige toll på polysil fra USA til Kina, men vurderer 25% på celler i forbindelse med tit-for-tat:

"China plans to impose a 25 percent tariff on imports of U.S.-manufactured solar cells as part of its $60 billion retaliation against President Donald Trump’s proposed $200 billion in import tariffs.

China is the world’s biggest manufacture of solar cells, which are assembled into photovoltaic panels, and the U.S. exports few, if any, to China. Noticeably absent from the latest list is polysilicon, the main ingredient in solar cells, which the U.S. does export to China.

Polysilicon duties are already in place due to an earlier trade dispute that’s now in its fourth year. Polysilicon producers in the U.S. include REC Silicon ASA and Hemlock Semiconductor Corp. REC, which is based in Norway, fired about 100 people at a factory in Washington last month related to the trade dispute with China."

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/china-slaps-25-tariff-u-151549841.html
Redigert 03.08.2018 kl 18:43

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.