Dagens tema

09.01.2020 kl 20:11 1238

Noen tanker fra en tenker om hva som skjer når "ekkoet" over tid (siden 2016) får en selvforsterkende effekt.

As I explained in an earlier Psychology Today post, it may be difficult then, for some celebrities not to succumb to a sense of narcissistic grandiosity: “I am a wealthy actor who is worshiped by millions of fans. Surely, my uninformed opinion on issues that I know next to nothing about is profound. Hey, members of the peasant class, let me lecture to you in a patronizing and condescending way about why you are immoral. I will guide you about whom to vote for, what to eat, and how to navigate through daily life because I play pretend on a screen.”

Then Ricky Gervais happens. He steps into the room and smashes celebrities' privileged safe spaces. They are not used to being called out, let alone from one of their “own.”

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.