Olje

Lorden
NEL 16.08.2018 kl 15:06 7226

1) Each of Nikola's 700 hydrogen stations will produce up to 8,000 kg's per day. @Toyota,@Honda,@Hyundai, @audi, @Daimler or any other OEM that wants #hydrogen are welcome to fill at our 700 bar stations at around $6.00 per kg.#emissionsgameover

2) Grainis ltd. Hydrogen Bulgaria‏@o_hydrogen
Replying to @nikolamotor @BioWouter and 5 others
Do you really have SEVEN HUNDRED stations for H2-fueling ? I have heard about 39, most of them in California.

3) Nikola Motor Company@nikolamotor
Following @nikolamotor
Replying to @o_hydrogen
We don't have 700 up yet. We have two stations going in this year and 28 more going up starting next year, then over 100 a year after that

4) Our CEO was in Norway for a surprise visit & signed a contract for 448 electrolyzers with @nelhydrogen. This contract fulfills the first 100+ stations and sets in motion the largest hydrogen network in the world. Delivery to begin starting in 2020 for @AnheuserBusch & @usxpress

5) We're proud and excited to have been awarded a multi-billion NOK contract by @nikolamotor to deploy some really big hydrogen stations with on-site electrolysis to fuel the most awesome zero emission trucks out there! http://news.cision.com/nel-asa/r/nel-asa--awarded-multi-billion-nok-electrolyzer-and-fueling-station-contract-by-nikola

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.