Slettet bruker
12.02.2020 kl 13:40 2031

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crZpE3FGoVM&t=7m33s

So in this laundering case that he's talking about, the prosecutors found a small amount of money -for them given the context of this 27-23 or 27 million- in London. They seized it, as often it is done. However the case went south, and I think Andrey can explain to you how that happened and how Poroshenko got his first of two bribes, possibly more in this case.

Giuliani: “Did that happen just as a matter of course or was it done corruptly, or how did it happen that this case couldn't be pursued?”
Teleshenko: “From what he knew because Mr. (Vitalii) Kasko was also responsible for communicating, and he was a deputy prosecutor general of all the letters and documentation to the British authorities. He did not pass enough evidence and documentation for the British authorities to have a court hearing in our favor of the Ukrainian side. Even though he was warned that that would happen, and he never took any actions warrant for him to prosecutor general honor in that matter.”
Giuliani: “Was he paid something for that or was it corruption involved?”
Teleshenko: “That I know is that, he was involved then pro-left organizations prior to this. Working with prosource underground organization and by The (International) Renaissance Foundation, which is involved with The Open Society Foundation of George Soros.
Giuliani: “And what happened with president Poroshenko?”
Teleshenko: “He was pressured very much to leave the office, and Mr. (Viktor) Shokin became the new Prosecutor General.”
Giuliani: “Was there a time in which Poroshenko received money for that?”
Teleshenko: “There was a time where he -after I've left Prosecutor's Office I was no more involved in what happened in that case- he received 400?? Million Dollars in that.”
Giuliani: “Well did he receive something specifically for the London thing?”
Teleshenko: “That's what I really thought. This was for the London case. That's the fund’s he received in cash. It was done through people like Mr. ??, his private bodyguard who has now left the country.”
Giuliani: “what's his name?”
Teleshenko: “I forgot his name”
Giuliani: “(Serhiy) Kurchenko?”
Teleshenko: “No. Kurchenko was the intermediary in the second case, but the most people were bringing the money physically to Porochenko. There was (Oleksandr) Onyshchenko before 2015, and then afterwards there was his private bodyguard -acting to the send your name afterwards- who fled the country because Poroshenko lost the election.
Redigert 12.02.2020 kl 13:49 Du må logge inn for å svare