Olje

6 Mack
07.09.2018 kl 22:11 4807

Dette står i Note 13 Q 2 BWO

Note 13 – Business combinations During the second quarter of 2017, BW Energy Gabon Pte. Ltd (“BWEG”), a subsidiary of BW Offshore, completed the acquisition of the 100% interest in Harvest Dussafu B.V. from Harvest Energia B.V, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Harvest Natural Resources, Inc. (NYSE: HNR). Harvest Dussafu B.V. owned a 66.667% interest in the Dussafu production sharing contract offshore Gabon.

The provisional fair value of the net identifiable assets acquired (purchase price allocation) at the date of acquisition were USD 34.3 million related to intangible oil and gas assets, later reclassified to tangible oil and gas assets when development started.

During the second quarter of 2017, BWEG also completed the acquisition of 25% working interest in the Dussafu production sharing contract from Pan-Petroleum Gabon B.V. (PPGBV), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Panoro Energy ASA. The acquisition price was USD 12 million. As this was a direct investment in the production sharing contract, this acquisition has been concluded to be an asset acquisition.

BWEG is working on completing an agreement to farm down 10% to Gabon Oil Company. It is expected that this agreement will be finalised during second half of 2018.

Tullow and AIC-PETROFI hold the PSC-defined state back-in rights of 10%, exercisable within a certain time after first oil.

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.