Offshore

27.10.2018 kl 16:54 4840

I have repeated many times ! DOF price being in a free fall no due operatives problems ! DOF ( Vessels, ROV, personnel ) being doing fantastic job same as fantastic all the new contracts being accumulating .... The problem is the management ! Never give the face to the problems and when they show up is for talk negative about the company they represent, example Brasi Vauta ... I try to understand the reasons but I don't understand, it is something very strange on that actitud... Carefully if there is a hide huge rally behind this absurd fall that being even more affected due the S&P 500... I have seen no expected rally so DOF is not the exception... Be aware and keep your positions until that happen ! Don't sell you cheap stock to the ones are accumulating now, keep it because they will never bankrupt can occur that another millioner person or company can buy DOF as happening with SONGA Offshore that was the similarity of DOF came Transocean bought it and the price rally to the sky... Be patient and do not sell it....
Redigert 27.10.2018 kl 16:56

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.