Transport, bil og fly

Bulldog
26.08.2020 kl 12:15 2419

NAS største eier, leasingselskapet BOC Aviation Ltd, leverte et ganske så OK halvårsresultat 20. august.

Fra Edited Transcript av presentasjonen virker de ikke stresset over Norwegian i det hele tatt.

This is Evan from [Forest] Asset Management. And congratulations on your good earnings this -- in this particular half year. So my question is regarding the Norwegian Air shuttle. Do you mind maybe giving us a little more update on the situation? And because it accounts for about 5% of the asset value, which is kind of a large amount. So I don't know if you can share some of your information on the cash flow impact?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robert James Martin, BOC Aviation Limited - MD, CEO & Executive Director [17]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay. So basically, the Norwegian transaction is in a power by the hour period at the moment. As you're aware, sort of Norwegian not flying the 787. So we only recognize revenue to the extent we receive it.

Unidentified Analyst, [18]

What about cash flow? Because -- and also, they are on the power by hour mode, and I wonder if you can share some of your information on the cash flow you received from the lease...

Robert James Martin, BOC Aviation Limited - MD, CEO & Executive Director [19]

Obviously, you want to get paid to the extent they fly the aircraft. That's all (inaudible).

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/edited-transcript-2588-hk-earnings-210509208.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLm5vLw&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAAs4Q2EWbB-5vCDZqKTrZwO5230D62NL6Z8g5s4vj7MS_6ZsjTR-bqMQ3gPHTv7XwLQlfdioa58i1fSUk5hCXptaznQWII7Zklb40Hq6dg4wCHa0MhiI6mbtqwBrfEJK-OlLX8Sp6hrl-PcCSBNtB5YJAJQPEKAzwUW0W379GxjP
Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 04:40

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.