IKT og Tech

Matsern
31.08.2020 kl 08:32 4053

https://www.adcolony.com/blog/2020/07/02/apples-ios-14-privacy-changes-what-you-need-to-know/

biggest user-facing change as part of Apple’s new approach to privacy is that users will be prompted with a simple prompt asking them to opt-in on an app-by-app basis. This is obviously a huge change.

We don’t know how many users will actually opt-in, or out. As an industry, we are often hyper-aware of these issues, much more so than the average consumer. While MobileDevMemo’s Slack group estimates opt-outs will be quite high, it’s definitely possible that users used to accepting terms and conditions without reading them, or simply mashing the first option on a modal to get to the next screen are the majority and we don’t see that extreme a number.

Apple vil spørre brukere om du vil bli sporet og overvåket for hver app du åpner. Trenden er økt fokus på personvern, som betyr kjepper i hjulenr for adcolony o.l

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.