Offshore

19.11.2018 kl 09:49 2462

The people that are selling now are buying again for around the same price, with this huge Drop that we experience from Q2 and this surprise in Q3 I don't believe we will can be worst so now must of the investors has recycled their position to save some extra cash for the tax return ... DOF has knocked the floor hard and since they explain in the last Q3, with the last Bonus emision they will use all the intake profits to pay the liabilities with the banks and since we know they are making decent money with the 70% of the vessels operatives under contract plus the next contracts that is in it way in Brazil, DOF will start showing positive Quotes with a significant loan reduction up to 2023 where we should be solvent and with a very attractive 20 or 30 Kr per share... So the opportunity is to buy now and while more shares we have more flexibility we will have for differents events... Lets to put hand to work to lift up this company, we have the vessels, the technology and the work force !!!! God luck to everybody...

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.