Grønne aksjer

Stokk Dum
13.11.2020 kl 23:15 2633

The following key terms of the BASF Convertible Loan are set out in the BASF Investment and Convertible Loan Agreement (as amended):
 The interest rate is 1% p.a.
 Maturity date is three years after disbursement of the loan (i.e. 24 October 2022)
 Any non-converted part of the loan must be repaid within (i) 1 April 2021 at a price of 110% of the loan amount if the parties have not entered into the BASF collaboration Agreement by 6 March 2020 or within (ii) 1 August 2021 at a price of 110% of the loan amount if the parties have not entered into the BASF Supplier Agreement by 1 August 2020.
 Any non-converted part of the loan must also be repaid at 110% of the nominal value if the board member nominated by BASF is removed from the Board of Directors for any reason or if the BASF Supplier Agreement or the BASF Collaboration Agreement is agreed and signed and subsequently terminated by Quantafuel before the end of the respective term as agreed between the parties for the respective agreement.
 BASF may at any time convert the loan into Shares at a share price equal to the volume weighted average price for the shares for the last 30 days prior to the conversion, but not lower than NOK 118 per share and not higher than NOK 144 per share (subject to adjustments in the event of share capital transactions).
 The loan shall be converted upon achievement of any necessary agreements between BASF and the Company to jointly establish a production company (JV) being the owner of a production facility for the production of liquid hydrocarbon products produced from plastic waste, to be further regulated in the BASF Collaboration Agreement.

Er det fordi det ikke foreligger en "Supplier Agreement" med BASF at lånet skal tilbakebetales i august 2021?

mvh
Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 04:42

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.