Farma

Araber
ULTI 12.01.2021 kl 17:58 1641

PINGLER OG PAKK GJØR SITT TIL AT AKSJKURS PÅ 100 KOMMER VEL UT PÅ VÅREN FØR DET BLIR SOMMER............... eller....

Ultimovac’s CEO Carlos de Sousa put his excitement about the news on display in a company press release this morning where he gave more details about the collaboration:

»Now that the formal collaboration with NSGO-CTU/ENGOT and AstraZeneca is in place and preparations for the study are well underway, I am happy to provide further details on the DOVACC Phase II clinical trial which was first announced in May of 2020. A key benefit of UV1 is its safety profile, which enables a triple combination study with a PD-L1 inhibitor and now for the first time also with a PARP inhibitor, in an indication in desperate need of new treatment options. Ultimovacs has four Phase II trials evaluating UV1, including more than 500 patients in total, supporting its universal potential across many cancer indications and as part of various treatment combinations.«
Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 07:26

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.