Olje og energi

lutefish
15.01.2021 kl 23:33 3313

" Florida " på LSE forum
Fornuftig tolkning av Fleetavtalen :

I've been looking a little bit closer at the recent RNS announcement of the Cooperation Agreement with Fleet Oil & Gas. The first thing to look at is target area, Mena region, geographically includes middle East and north African countries. This immediately excludes the Congo so we needn't be concerned over any merger agreement with our cherished prime asset. I think it's important that we remain independent in this regard. Likely countries could be Egypt, because the head of Fleet used to be the Egyptian minister of Hydrocarbons who would naturally have inroad contacts with operators that may wish to offload some of it's dormant fields. The other possibility could be Tunisia. We know AC was in negotiation with the CNPC for an additional concession in Tunisia and may have come across an attractive field that was just a little too pricy to go it alone, but would be a great opportunity to combine with Fleet, mixing available assets, Fleet with money and potential clout to speed up approval/licencing and Zenith with rigs and an already established same operator contract.

Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 07:06

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.