Grønne aksjer

rosgun
28.01.2021 kl 13:44 5240

I’m very excited to share some great news! I have taken a new position as Senior Director, Applications Engineering and Business Development at Thin Film Electronics.

With its innovative SSLB technology, Thin Film is uniquely positioned to deliver high-energy, cost-effective rechargeable microbatteries at scale using its state-of-the-art flexible electronics manufacturing facility.

Leading Thin Film’s customer engagement, qualification, and support initiatives; I look forward to partnering with our customers to provide microbattery solutions that will empower innovators to create smaller, more powerful devices across established and expanding markets.

It truly is a great honor to join the incredible team at Thinfilm Electronics. Now let’s get started!

#microbatteries #innovation #batteries #wearables #hearables #hearingaids #truewireless #IoT #medicaldevices #digitalhealth #solidstate

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.