IKT og Tech

Swami136
03.02.2021 kl 16:01 4409

Kitron is great business and perfectly managed Company wrapped in News paper

On the other hand you have enormous number of follow shells wrapped in shiny paper and that works in current environment when they printed tens of Trillion all over the world. I really do not understand how they communicate to the potential Investors, Markets. They are shy, modest, I don't know what kind of word to use

You see the new IPOs coming and passing by Kitron with insane pricing, MCAP in the heaven, and then those Companies issuing new Equity at that insane levels, using that huge injection of Capital for growth. The same tactic Kitron should apply, then we would have Turnover at 50M and price at 30 - 40 NOK per share, and then use opportunity to issue new Capital at that MCAP levels for exponential growth

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.