1. KUNDE:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/timpowers/detail/recent-activity/

SE HVA DEN NYANSATTE LIKER OG DELER PÅ SIN lINKEDIN KONTO:

ENERGEOUS.. !!!!

"hearables"-https://www.linkedin.com/company/energous-corporation/

WAKE UP !!!!!

Produkt 1:

"Medical devices and wireless power
Hearing aids can be life-changing for those who have lost their hearing. Replacing small batteries can, however, be a challenge for some individuals, especially older people. These small batteries must be frequently replaced for devices to continue to operate.

“Behind the ear, in the ear canal, and implants: The primary goal with these hearing devices is to make the product as accessible and easy-to-use as possible for customers, often elderly individuals for whom replacing tiny batteries is a challenge. Most hearing aids have batteries that need to be replaced as frequently as every three days, and the small form factor of the devices means the batteries are also small and difficult for individuals with reduced dexterity to change out,” said Rizzone."

Produkt 2:
"The U.S. departments of Defense and Homeland Security will spend billions of dollars over the next few years on unmanned aerial and ground vehicles (UAVs) and sensor systems. The U.S. Army and U.S. Marine Corps will make greater use of Class I mini/micro vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) UAVs to provide tactical intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) capabilities at the small unit level. Other branches of the Department of Defense and the Department of Homeland Security are also dramatically increasing the use of drones and sensors as crucial components of infrastructure, border, and base defense systems.

Virtually all small UAV platforms, however, rely on batteries that provide only a short amount of flight time before they need to be recharged or replaced - manually. This need to manually replace and recharge batteries presents obvious tactical and logistical issues."
Redigert 05.02.2021 kl 16:23

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.