Grønne aksjer

tuja
13.02.2021 kl 10:25 4030

Nordic Mining med i det gode selskap:

https://invitepeople.com/events/18f8817f6d99b2

Pareto Securities' Battery Metals & Mining Conference

We look forward to hosting our inaugural Battery Metals & Mining Conference.

Paying close attention to sustainability issues in the mining industry, electrification and digital solutions, the conference will be a full day virtual event featuring presentations and panel discussions from growth companies to senior mature companies that are focused within battery metals such as base and precious metals, graphite, rare earths and lithium.

Confirmed speakers as of now include Alpha HPA, Bluestone Resources, Chaarat Gold, Denison Mines, Endeavour Mining, Epiroc, Filo Mining, Greenland Minerals, Josemaria Resources, Kopy Goldfields, Liontown Resources, Lucara Diamond, Lundin Mining, Mineral Commodities, Neometals, NGEx Minerals, Nickel Mines, Nordic Mining, Pilbara Minerals, Talga Resources, Walkabout Resources and Vulcan Energy Resources. We look forward to the latest company and market updates.

The full agenda will be made available in the coming weeks.

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.