Farma

Rule
19.02.2021 kl 14:51 2515

Det er jo et helt galt udsagn at Gottfrey ikke har tro på selskabet. Lyt på nedenstående. Manden er på 100 på en scala fra 1-10. Lyt og lær:

https://soundcloud.com/user-972208711/episode-164

Godfrey: "...can imagine bemcentinib and AXL inhibitors being the cornerstone or the foundation of cancer therapy into the future. Rather than trying to kill the cancer cells with chemo agents or promoting our immune system. You know, isn't it much better to stop the cancer cells from surviving and then letting either the chemo or the immune system work even better? And that's the foundation that we're working on by inhibiting AXL you stop the cancer cells from surviving"

Spol til 40:00 for å høre Einarssons sluttkommentar.
"Yeah, I think it was a very good, Richard to get this this update, because I'm not able to follow BerGenBio as closely as I do with the other companies that were directly involved in. But I have followed BerGenBio from its its very beginning. And I've always said that it's really based on brilliant science."
"... you actually know why and how bemcentinib should work in the covid-19 situation. And it's not just a blind shot. It's it's really following a brilliant scientific hypothesis"

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.