Olje

Adjit
08.01.2019 kl 08:38 803

Hopefully so! I've invested quite heavily in HEX because it seems that they have predicted (or quessed ; )) the H2 boom. They have good products and they are ready to take the market. Especially nice is that they have good relationships with all parties: car manufacturers, gas companies, H2 tech companies, transportation companies etc. For example Air Liquide and Hydrogenics are more or less competitors for NEL but customers for HEX. Another positive thing compared with NEL is that HEX is profitable already now. Negative side is that P/E is quite high but that should be fixed when the sales goes up.

Institutions, fonds and public will find HEX sooner or later when H2 gets more and more attention. Good luck for all Hexar!

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.