Olje og energi

MC Axel
QEC 06.03.2021 kl 00:26 30642

I just love it! 😁

"Michael Binnion, President and Chief Executive Officer of Questerre, commented, “With the emissions from production virtually eliminated with our Clean Gas engineering, we are now targeting emissions from consumption that accounts for nearly 80% of the total emissions. One of the most promising approaches, both from an environmental and economic perspective, is producing blue hydrogen.”"

"Commenting on this report, he noted, “The peer-reviewed report has confirmed that the GHG emissions from our project would be approximately 75% lower than the other current sources of natural gas in Quebec. This would be a game-changer. It would be a world first and establish Quebec as a leader in global energy transition.”"

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2021/03/02/2184828/0/en/Questerre-commissions-CIRAIG-to-study-hydrogen-from-Clean-Gas.html

And the oil price is on our side as well 🚀
Redigert 06.03.2021 kl 00:27

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.