Industri

upsndowns
27.02.2019 kl 12:43 11221

Full Alunorte production unlikely before 3Q

Hydro noted that with 8 press filters currently installed, it would take around 2 months to reach 75-85% production at Alunorte after embargoes are lifted. 9th press filter will increase capacity to 100%, it will be operational in 2Q/3Q 2019. Alunorte has received all environmental licenses and the only obstacle remaining is the federal court embargoes on DRS2 (new bauxite residue deposit area) and 50% of production. Hydro notes that the judge who is to assess the embargo against Alunorte may now spend longer time after the Vale accident recently, as the decision will also indirectly involve reopening of a bauxite mine in Paragominas. We still assume the resumption of full production at Alunorte in 3Q19.

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.