Offshore

21.03.2019 kl 12:24 1325

I do not think I'm a slow learner after more than 25 years in this, what does not seem normal and seems paranoid is that you use a company like Dof as a shopping center minibank ... I also do short sales when the conditions they are fear! But here a small group has dedicated itself to destroy the logic of the markets in this company as well as others that I believe are managed by them ... Companies have to let them breathe so that investors come! If we start to manipulate with the price every day that this increase signs of logic then we will be tiring the investor who will go and not return ... This is not what the real investors want, try to sell short with powerful companies like NEL so you can see that you will not succeed !!!! You are already oversold that I know, if Archer changed his tendency, do not fight against reality, joint to the train and put this company where it should be ....
Redigert 21.03.2019 kl 13:19

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.