Olje og energi

Herman*
14.01.2022 kl 17:01 3268

I wonder if you understand the special terms of the risk service agreement. The value of 2P reserves are much lower than under other types of license agreements. As you probably don't know, the profits would be shared like this: First the partners need to shoulder 100% of the investments. Then you have a netback of maybe 30 dollars (not sure but will vary of course). After you arrive at the netback, you have to give a large chunk of that to the government. Worst case maybe 50%, but we could ask AC. Then the JV would have some administrative expenses and pay corporate taxes before a dividend can be paid out to Zenith. My guess is that the dividend would be around 4-7 dollars per barrel. If they mange to produce 12000 barrels, that would be around 17-30 million USD per year. However, its not a given that they will ever get to 12000 b/d. With 4000-6000 b/d your numbers are way off. The analyst set the value of 0.5 USD per P2, right? You said he was wrong, I say he is more competent to evaluate this. 2-6 Kroner....fantasy. Tilapia and Nigeria could get the share to 50 øre within 12 months, that's my guess.

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.