Grønne aksjer

Sa2ri
17.01.2022 kl 08:57 3919

Et lite klipp fra en morgenrapport fra ARC i dag:

"RECSI (Buy, NOK 27): All conditions for Hanwha transaction are now satisfied

The last hurdle for the announced Hanwha transaction has now been cleared, as the waiting period to object or request additional information according to US regulation has expired. The next step is to issue some 48.2m new RECSI shares to Hanwha (gross proceeds of NOK 964m) and for Aker Horizon to sell some 21.9m shares to Hanwha. Both transactions will be carried out at a price of NOK 20/share. Post the transaction Hanwha and Aker Horizons will each own approximately 16.67% of RECSI. Once the transaction is closed (expected on or around 19th January), RECSI will have the necessary resources to reopen its FBR facility in Moses Lake, as well as enable investment opportunities in Butte, Montana. Hanwha, one of the largest PV manufacturers in the US, will on its side have access to high grade, low CO2, US produced polysilicon. PLEASE NOTE THAT ARCTIC SECURITIES ACTED AS FINANCIAL ADVISOR FOR REC SILICON IN THE PRIVIATE PLACEMENT AND AS SETTLEMENT AGENT IN CONNECTION WITH THE TRANSACTIONS."
Redigert 17.01.2022 kl 08:57

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.