Offshore

28.03.2019 kl 20:11 2616

That's right. Now, investing in DOF has become more secure! Remember when the price plummeted in the past year without apparent justification, I was very angry, but I also knew very well that if 6 Kr was already cheap imagine when the price fell to a minimum in December 3.10 Kr ... At that time I told myself this Once they went over and I'm going to respond buying double what I had acquired two years ago .... DOF is a type of company that generates a lot of money in a short time when subsea market and platform movements are at peak times, DOF past the worst of the cycle and at the moment we are entering the right side, I am sure that DOF will reach 20 Kr in less than 3 years and be careful if something does not happen in the middle east and DOF reaches 100 Kr or more ...

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.