Olje

Odi.1
29.03.2019 kl 10:32 4733

NYHETER FRA BNN BLOOMBERG OM TXP ! ALLERTE-ALLERTE

" TOUCHSTONE EXPLORATION (TXP.TO)
Touchstone is active in Trinidad. Through recompletions and drilling the company has raised production recently to 2,358 barrels per day, up from 1,758 in the third quarter of 2018. Year-end 2018 results are not yet out.
The exciting upside for Touchstone that attracts us and why we’re recommending this stock for the first time is their three-well high-impact exploration drilling program starting in June. The targets are both natural gas and oil and are deeper than their previous drilling. The cost of the wells is US$2.5 million each and they have on the balance sheet US$11 million for the program. Our one-year target is 50 cents and $2 into the peak of the new energy bull market into 2023. Over time, we expect to see the company to enter other countries in the area. This is a small-cap stock with a market cap of over $30 million."

i TXP er NORTH Energy store , med over 18 millioner AKSJER , her jukker vi fortsatt under 2 kr?? :)

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.