Industri

grabein
17.04.2019 kl 09:06 4198

Han var litt reservert sist gang, men det er likevel liten tvil her. TTs tidshorisont er for konservativ i mine øyne når han snakker om 3 år.

Tore Torvund, REC Silicon ASA - CEO & President [15]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's say we have several companies coming to Moses Lake to discuss the availability of silane gas. It's mainly the silane gas, which seems to be of interest to them. On the other hand, it is not a developed market yet. Let's say, we have heard that some Chinese companies are using about 6% silicon at the maximum in their anode today. There is major technological issues to be resolved. But more and more people says that we can, 2, 3 years now see an opportunity that there will be 50% to 60% silicon in the anode, which will then increase the capacity of a battery by some 30%. My position today has been that I have tremendous amount of silane when you need it. So come back when we can definitely sign a contract, but we are not going to be the battery expert. We are going to supply the material they need to make these batteries.

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.