Farma

Herman*
05.05.2019 kl 11:27 2933

Out of the 10 mill in cash, some of it went to NattoPharma as per the original «spin off» agreement. They have a host of top consultants working for them, maybe that is where they are burning their cash. They will probably succeed, but after hearing fairytales about the pharma project for so many years, the shareholders/we are Impatient. I believe in the new board, but I also believe the old board made some major mistakes. Giving themselves options at 5 Nok, then turning around and asking for 17.50 in the next share issue is not an easy sell. Also, planning to list a small pre clinical company at OSE was also very naive-although a listing in itself is a good thing. The company would have been eaten alive. After the clinical trials start, and the company has some long term funding secured, I belive its ready for Ose or some other stock exchange. I hope we receive some good news before the summer vacation.

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.