Offshore

10.05.2019 kl 07:26 14666

A single man bent on making his America great again at the price of China, Russia and Europe, very soon will see what is about to happen ..... All this conflict benefits countries like Brazil, Guyana and Norway! Trump believes that these countries will get on their knees to kiss his shoes after the new sanctions for what he has not realized is that there are strong sanctions related to oil against the US ... OPEC has already said no to Mr Trump and already decided to continue with the cuts to maintain the price of oil ... come very unfortunate times for warmongering countries while the rest of oil countries are going to receive the great demand for oil that is coming .... Despite that the manipulators of office take advantage of the common sense, oil companies strongly attacked by speculators will give a turn that few imagine here .... I remain calm with this commodity buying together with the manipulator ....

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.