Olje

15.05.2019 kl 14:39 3073

Manipulators making panic that the price is to high when it is not... Funny they are ! If the people realise we didn't have a properly rally yet ! If we going back to the 6/11/2015 that was a rally when the price went from 1.8 Kr to 5.8 Kr in two weeks... That was a rally and much more when NEL was only a dream and a old electrolyzer .... Today is way far different, today we have results, we expanding quick and with one of the biggest cash flow in a demanded business.... Hahahaha ... It is free to fall in the trap de los brokers, News, and others envious that didn't buy on time.... But now they are getting new shares from others impatiens that falled in their trap.... I want to see to morrow in the open market, another rally that will cover all the loses today plus profits.... +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.