Olje

15.05.2019 kl 15:15 2850

I do it ! And that is the way to save my money and my shares ! Just in the morning gap I got profits without sell one single stock from my ASK Account .... I buy but I don't sell to help the short sellers I use to trading in the up trend over the MA200 in the 2 min chart never way under of the MA200 because I now in NEL always rebound .... It is my strategy and works, maybe take some of your profits when you sell short because lose part of the pull back... But lucky you guys that most of the investors or do not have money for invest or do not understand how to double in a every unjustified drop...... I have another stocks that can sell and invest here when i run out of cash... The important is to cash every pull back and average the price... This is the smarter way to trade against the manipulation and hopefully people start to apply it...

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.