Transport

15.05.2019 kl 19:30 1049

It is dangerous to invest not in this company but in all of the Norwegian market! People panic for nonsense and sell all while behind are the sharks rubbing their hands acquire all the shares and become millionaires thanks to the panic of the people .... How are you going to believe that a company icon of the country aviation Norway is going to go through the shameful situation of a bankruptcy where Norway is the "richest country in the world" How much does it cost to start a company like this with all the permits, routes and the plane's NARROW? It is out of any thought that a company like this is going to let you lose! That is not going to happen and to prove this we can all see the messages of flight offers to many national and international destinations to attract more customers ... I continue to invest here and as more people sell and lower their price I accumulate more shares because I think people are very nervous and desperate ....

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.