Farma

thepower
16.05.2019 kl 11:23 751

What I find interesting is that all it takes is one day with a reaction up and suddenly PHO will explode again.

I wrote what I wrote and was "latterliggjørt" because of it, The point is we have lost almost all of the "oppgang" after Q1 and we are almost back to where we started.

People like Scoopfinder saying "you have missed the boat this time...." I have missed no boat.

This is pump and dump time. OSE up 1%. PHO down 5%.

Dont worry, there is no train leaving teh station anytime soon and if you are honest with yourself you know that to be true.

The reason no one is buying is that there is no incentive to buy now. They could buy in a years time at the same price and in the meantime make some money on other stocks. I certainly doent want a couple of million sat around in PHO for the next year. Trade it? yes. Sit and wait like a stiff? No thanks.

Redigert 16.05.2019 kl 11:26

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.