Olje

31.05.2019 kl 10:59 956

This is the only company that can guarantee us high yields to cover our losses that we obtained in 5 years of the oil debacle ... I'm 100% sure that Hydrogen is the solution for many oil wars to the countries with oil, Hydrogen can be produced in every place where we only need sun, wind or some hydroelectric source .... It is storable, transportable and the most important thing is that it does not pollute generating a byproduct that is pure water! What more blessing of God do we need to save the world? The only way for the price of this action to come down is through the boycott ... In Norway it is not a secret that the brokers and banks are free to do what ever they want with the stocks, they control news, money ... But NEL more that a lucrative company and the investors invest in here because they believe that this reliable energy will bring many positive benefits for all of us and the whole world ....
Redigert 31.05.2019 kl 11:00

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.