Olje

31.05.2019 kl 11:20 872

Many short sell speculators say that NEL is a bubble! Well I remind you that in 2015 NEL came to cost around 6 Kr when it was just projects! Today we have millionaire contracts, deliveries, and results, the factory increases its capacity and every time we are more witnesses of the revolution in which today is experiencing the sector of the renovables! So if we had 6 Kr when we had nothing 8 Kr are sun 2 Kr we have advanced so it is completely disproportionate! The value will soon double in these days and we will all be viewers to see around 15 Kr ... they will remember me when we get to that point .... I trust that the company is too cheap for the acquired advances and we can not relate the capital available with valos because we all know that NEL is expanding and with that capital we will cover the demand for new H2 stations and hydrolysers that will increase exponentially with the arrival of new orders ... Remember that we have an order from Nykolas, as the steel industries and the transformation of trains and ships to hydrogen ... This is gigantic and it bothers me when people sell in panic to speculators because they seem to not understand or do not know where they are investing ....
Redigert 31.05.2019 kl 11:21

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.