Farma

thepower
14.06.2019 kl 16:59 1509

Hayden, the man from London has a tendency to over estimate. This he has done consistently for the past year at least.

If he gives a number cut it in half then divide by two and you may only be 200% over the actual number

I am more concerned with how much the costs have increased during the quarter. I cannot and will not accept money being spent like drunken soldiers.

I intend to be at the next presentation in person and unlike the chickens at the previous two presentations who ask comfy questions and just nod and say "yes yes very good we are very rich here in Norway" I will be asking Schneider some VERY taxing questions. I will ask the questions we all want to ask but are too scared to ask. I ain't scared, I'll get answers about Asia, partners, projections etc

Anyone else going?

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.