China/Weichai etablerer en hydrogenby i Jinan satser NOK 2.9 MRD

Slettet bruker
NEL 31.08.2018 kl 08:45 4094

Project launched to develop hydrogen fuel cells in E China
Source: Xinhua| 2018-08-29 23:46:47|Editor: yan

JINAN, Aug. 29 (Xinhua) -- A project on developing hydrogen fuel cells was launched to build a "hydrogen city" in Jinan, east China's Shandong Province on Wednesday.
The project, launched by China's Ministry of Science and Technology, aims to advance research and development of core technology related to hydrogen, promote the application of hydrogen fuel cells in vehicles, and push forward the development of a hydrogen-powered vehicle industry.
Shandong Heavy Industry Group (SHIG) signed agreements with Ballard Power Systems and Westport Fuel Systems from Canada, leading companies in the industry, to develop engines fueled by hydrogen and natural gas, respectively.
The local government also initiated cooperation with SHIG, aiming to produce hydrogen-powered buses in the next three to five years.
With an investment of 1.98 billion yuan (290 million U.S. dollars), Weichai Power, an automotive and equipment manufacturing group under SHIG, will work with 12 other companies as well as universities and research institutes to improve the sustainability and adaptability of fuel cells, said Tan Xuguang, chairman of the board of SHIG and CEO of Weichai Power.
According to China's guideline on strategic emerging sectors in the 13th Five-Year Plan, the country will promote research and development of fuel cells, step up building hydrogen stations, and achieve the mass production of fuel cell vehicles by 2020.
Kilde: http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2018-08/29/c_137428821.htm

Alle skjønner nå hvorfor Nel går meget sannsynlig massivt inn i China. Seo Jon Andre Løkke i Nel utelukket ikke å etablere en egen Nel fabrikk i Kina. Da blir det liv. Weichai er er virkelig en tungvekter. Det overrasker ikke meg om det er Wiechai som jobber med å kjøpe seg opp i Nel (Under Clearsteam Banking sin storpost) og når Løkke tidligere snakket så varmt om China....Så her kan det være enn stor godtepose for alle aksjonærer i Nel.
Tenk om Weichai hadde blitt flagget som nye Nel storaksjonær. En vår drøm kom nå inn i hodet til mr Bond...
Redigert 20.01.2021 kl 08:59 Du må logge inn for å svare
Sente
31.08.2018 kl 08:51 4065

"aims to advance research and development of core technology related to hydrogen,"
Er ikke dette en trussel mot NEL? Hvis Kina fokuserer på å lage elektrolyser for å produsere hydrogen, vil de knuse NEL på pris.
Slettet bruker
31.08.2018 kl 08:54 4044

Nei Sente. Jeg gir følgende fakta. Nel med sitt Proton oppkjøp er tungt inne i China. Proton leverte ifjor og de leverte i år denne fete instasllasjonen i China. #Proton OnSite Receives Additional Order as Part of The World’s Largest PEM Hydrogen Electrolyzer Deal#
Proton OnSite Receives Additional Order as Part of The World’s Largest PEM Hydrogen Electrolyzer Deal
Order part of world’s largest megawatt PEM Electrolyzer deal
Electrolyzer to provide green hydrogen for fuel cell bus fueling in China
Order Part of a USD 22 Million Agreement
September 25, 2017 06:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time
WALLINGFORD, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Proton OnSite, a wholly owned subsidiary of Nel ASA, Olso Norway (Nel, OSE:NEL) announced that it has received an order for the fourth M Series, Megawatt scale hydrogen electrolyzers in a thirteen M Series delivery agreement with Guangdong Synergy Hydrogen Power Technology Co., Ltd. (“Synergy”). The original agreement between Proton OnSite and Synergy for 13 PEM megawatt systems, and naming Proton as the exclusive supplier of electrolyzers to Synergy, has a total value including installation and associated services of just over USD 22 million. Installations and commissioning of the remaining units are planned for Q4, 2017 and through CY 2018.

Proton OnSite Receives Additional Order as Part of The World’s Largest PEM Hydrogen Electrolyzer Deal
Tweet this
“We are pleased to have received another follow-on order under the exclusive agreement with Synergy. This continues to show the strong partnership for our hydrogen electrolyzers for FCEV bus fueling with Synergy and the Yunfu government in the Guangdong Province of China. We are well poised to support the hydrogen needs for the rapidly growing commitments being made in China for heavy duty fuel cell trucks and busses while working on also supplying our complete hydrogen refueling solutions to the Chinese market,” says David Bow, Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing.
trigger1
31.08.2018 kl 08:57 4030

... og HEX
Slettet bruker
03.09.2018 kl 08:28 3875

Bjørn Eng@H2Bjorn
11 hours ago
Bjørn Eng Retweeted RMP
When China enters the arena, thing tends to happend fast.Bjørn Eng added,

RMP@respectmyplanet
Train depot #Wuhan China's central Hubei Province. Wuhan declared they would be China's 1st #HydrogenCity which means over time, these trains will be replaced with fuel cell trains. Zero emission trains that are economically practical & cleanse air. #H2 #FuelCells
Kilde:
https://twitter.com/respectmyplanet
Redigert 03.09.2018 kl 08:28 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
03.09.2018 kl 16:26 3713

New project launches to bring more hydrogen fuel cells to eastern China

September 3, 2018 Erin Kilgore
hydrogen fuel cells - Chinese flag

The project’s goal is to promote the development of a hydrogen-powered vehicle industry.
China’s Ministry of Science and Technology has launched a hydrogen fuel cells project with the purpose of building a “hydrogen city” in Jinan, a city located in Shandog Province in east China.

The project has several goals in relation to hydrogen.
Among these objectives include advancing research and development of core technology, promoting the application of hydrogen fuel cells in vehicles, and pushing forward the development of a hydrogen-powered vehicle industry, reported Xinhuanet.

To help bring the project to life, Shandong Heavy Industry Group (SHIG), a Jinan-based heavy machinery and automotive manufacturing company, has teamed up with Ballard Power Systems and Westport Fuel Systems. Both Canadian companies are leaders in the industry, with Ballard specializing in the development of engines fueled by hydrogen and Wesport specializing in natural gas.
In addition to signing agreements with Ballard Power and Wesport Fuel Systems, SHIG is also cooperating with the local government to put hydrogen-powered buses on the road in the next three to five years.

China is aiming for the mass production of hydrogen fuel cells in vehicles by 2020
What’s more, automotive and equipment manufacturing group, Weichai Power, a subsidiary of SHIG, is also working toward furthering the improvement of fuel cells in the eastern Chinese province and the nation.

According to Weichai Power CEO and SHIG chairman of the board, Tan Xuguang, with an investment of 1.98 billion yuan ($290 million), Weichai will be working with 12 other companies, universities and research institutes to improve upon the adaptability and sustainability of fuel cells.
Weichai Power has also recently acquired a 19.9% stake in Ballard Power, making it the fuel cell company’s largest shareholder, reported Hydrogen Fuel News. Part of the new deal with Ballard will see Weichai gain exclusive rights to manufacturer the Canadian company’s next generation LSC fuel stack and specific LCS-based modules for China’s bust, forklift and commercial truck markets.

Hydrogen fuel cells - Chinese flagThe launch of the hydrogen fuel cells project is part of China’s plan to promote research and development of fuel cells within the country, as well as accelerate the development of hydrogen stations and achieve mass production of fuel cell vehicles by 2020. This is according to nation’s guideline on strategic emerging sectors in the 13th Five-Year Plan.
Redigert 03.09.2018 kl 16:27 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
06.09.2018 kl 17:26 3309

Weichai og Ballard kliner til. De skal bygge 2000 FC biler og de trenger vel H2 fra Nel sin pumper?
--------------------------
Ballard signs historic strategic collaboration with Weichai Power, advancing its #China strategy. Deal includes a $90M technology transfer, a Joint Venture establishment, and Weichai's commitment for at least 2,000 fuel cell vehicles.
Jeg forstår meget godt at Nel vil etablere seg i Kina. I Jinan, tror 007. Jinan blir den nye H2 byen i Kina.
Les mere om denne gigant H2 satsingen her:
http://ow.ly/LRtR30lBDax #fuelcell @CaFCP
Slettet bruker
07.09.2018 kl 07:57 3136

riversimple@riversimple
11 hours ago
Things have changed. Massively. "Gas guzzlers reborn" – @newscientist on the hydrogen hype of the last few decades & why #FCEVs have their moment, now: http://bit.ly/2Cq0kVk
Slettet bruker
07.09.2018 kl 12:34 2898

Innlegget er slettet
Bra at admin sletter. Novice har fått en advarsel.
Novice
I dag kl 09:53
Innlegget er slettet
Slettet bruker
12.09.2018 kl 15:39 2698

8 stk nye H2 stasjoner skal være oppe og går i løpet av dette året. 28 stk H2 stasjoner skal være oppe og går i løpet neste år i den kinesiske byen Foshan. Er Nel på ballen down there?

Foshan China: Eight Hydrogen Refueling Stations Will be Operational by End of 2018
author Added by FuelCellsWorks, September 12, 2018

In the morning of August 29, the launching ceremony of Hydrogen Refueling Stations Construction 2018 was held successfully at Langsha Road Station. It is estimated that at the end of this year, 8 hydrogen refueling stations will be completed and put into use.

The eight stations are located in Nanhai District, Gaoming District, Chancheng District and Shunde District with an investment from 12.5 million yuan to 29.85 million yuan. Adding the Ruihui hydrogen refueling station in Danzao, Nanhai and skid-type hydrogen refueling station in Sanshui, Foshan is going to have most hydrogen refueling stations in China.

Xu Guo, deputy mayor of Foshan and commander in chief of Foshan counterpart-assisting Yunfu headquarter introduced that there were three aspects of innovation and breakthroughs in the launch of construction: the project is led by Housing and Urban-Rural Development Department instead of no department in charge; except for one new station, others are rebuilt from petrol stations and gas stations, which will realize gas up, hydrogen refueling and charging “three-in-one” mode in the future; local state-own and private capital join to diversify investment subjects.

Hydrogen industry is an important strategic layout of Foshan new energy industry development. With years of endeavor, Foshan hydrogen vehicle industry has obtained staged achievement, hydrogen vehicle industrial chain has begun to take shape, and hydrogen vehicle demonstration and application is leading nationwide.

Hydrogen refueling station construction is the key to hydrogen fuel cell vehicles development. However, as infrastructure, hydrogen refueling stations are in serious shortage. Since this year, Foshan government has proposed the objective of putting 1,000 hydrogen fuel cell buses into use from 2018 to 2019 and building 28 hydrogen refueling stations.