ULTIMOVACS - Ny avtale med ledende Big Pharma

Tottiz76
ULTIMO 27.05.2020 kl 19:06 1751

De henter også penger i en rettet emisjon. Hagen, Gjelsten og de andre store garanterer for 80 mil. Dette er meget gode nyheter og i tråd med den nye CEO’ens budskap da han tok over nylig. Venter et solid hopp i morgen, men sitter langsiktig i ULTIMOVACS som etter min mening er blandt aksjene med størst potensiale på OSE.

https://www.dn.no/helse/bjorn-rune-gjelsten/stein-erik-hagen/gjelsten-holding/kreftvaksineselskapet-ultimovacs-henter-160-mill/2-1-815726
Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 06:19 Du må logge inn for å svare
fastinvest
27.05.2020 kl 19:08 1742

Det er vel egentlig ikke en så veldig stor nyhet som skal kjøre kursen. Vi snakker vel 2 år før vi får noe resultat.
Sitter selv med inngang under 30kr og kjøper mer når kursen kommer ned til lave 30 tallet noe den helt sikkert vil gjøre før 2023
Slettet bruker
27.05.2020 kl 19:16 1716

Hvor den går i morgen er vel litt avhengig av hvilken kurs den rettede emisjonen gikk til...
Tottiz76
27.05.2020 kl 19:23 1690

Så fremt ikke det generelle verdensmarkedet får seg en ny kraftig nesestyver, tror jeg du tar feil. Intet selskapsspesifikt med ULTIMOVACS som tilsier at de skal ned på lavt 30-tall igjen. Det er riktignok «lenge» til en eller flere vaksiner fra Ultimo er på markedet, men det vil være flere triggere og løypemeldinger fram til da. Ultimovacs er blandt de som har kommet aller lengst i utviklingen av sine kreftvaksiner og hittil er resultatene meget lovende. Avtalen med ledende Big Pharma selskap er nok et trinn for bunnsolide Ultimo, i byggingen av dette som godt kan bli et av Norges råeste eventyr.
Den rettede emisjonen er slik jeg forstår det allerede i boks i følge sonderinger gjort før selve bookbuildingen startet i ettermiddag. Emisjon for videre utvikling jfr. planen, er aldri feil. Ikke akkurat noen kriseemisjon som vi har sett mange av i senere tid!
Tottiz76
27.05.2020 kl 19:52 1621

Ultimovacs ASA Announces Collaboration with Big Pharma Company and Leading European Oncology Clinical Trial Group to Evaluate UV1 in a Third Phase II Clinical Trial

Oslo, 27 May 2020: Ultimovacs ASA (“Ultimovacs”, ticker ULTIMO, or the “Company”), a pharmaceutical company developing novel immunotherapies against cancer, announced today that the Company has entered into a collaboration with a leading Big Pharma company and a European oncology clinical trial group to evaluate the Company’s universal cancer vaccine, UV1, in an additional randomized, multi-center Phase II clinical trial.

This third Phase II clinical trial will evaluate UV1 in a new cancer indication in combination with indication-specific standard of care cancer therapies different from those to be tested in the other Phase II clinical trials, INITIUM (malignant melanoma, 154 patients) and NIPU (mesothelioma, 118 patients). In the collaboration, Ultimovacs will supply UV1 and the Big Pharma company will supply its proprietary cancer treatment to the clinical trial group which will sponsor the trial. Subject to final agreement between Ultimovacs, the sponsor and the Big Pharma partner, which is planned to be signed in Q3 2020, the first patient is expected to be enrolled in the study during Q4 2020 with the read-out of primary endpoints anticipated during the first half of 2023.

The new Phase II clinical trial will strengthen the already extensive clinical program within Ultimovacs, containing three completed and one ongoing Phase I clinical trials and three Phase II clinical trials. The Phase II clinical trials will be in three different indications with more than 400 patients when fully enrolled, and with a close collaboration with two Big Pharma companies. The ongoing clinical trials represent a good platform for Ultimovacs towards a possible registration of the universal cancer vaccine UV1.

Øyvind Kongstun Arnesen, CEO of Ultimovacs, commented:

“This collaboration with a Big Pharma company as well as a leading international oncology clinical trial group, highlights UV1’s potential as a cancer vaccine that could be applicable across many indications and in combination with a variety of cancer therapies. The upcoming Phase II clinical trial is testing UV1 in yet another cancer indication. This is a further expansion of our clinical development pipeline and enable us to continue to build value for patients, the Company and our shareholders.”

The upcoming Phase II clinical trial will test UV1 in Ultimovacs’ fifth cancer indication to-date. Previously, UV1 was tested in patients with prostate cancer, non-small cell lung cancer and malignant melanoma. In Q2 2020, Ultimovacs expects to enroll the first patients in both the Phase II INITIUM trial in malignant melanoma and in the Phase II NIPU trial in mesothelioma. In total, the INITIUM and the NIPU trials will include 272 patients.

Jens Bjørheim, Chief Medical Officer of Ultimovacs, added:

“As we plan to enter our third Phase II clinical trial, we are paving the way for multiple clinical results and value inflection points in 2022 and 2023. These results will have a high clinical and statistical relevance for the next strategic steps in the drug development process for UV1 with our goal set on eventual market approval. Our expanded development program will also form a strong foundation for future industrial partnerships that can bring us closer to delivering UV1 to patients in need.”

The new clinical trial will be financed through a fully underwritten private placement. This private placement will further strengthen the solid cash position of Ultimovacs and ensure that the defined development program for UV1 will be fully financed through the read-out of primary end-points in the three phase II trials in 2022 and 2023.

An updated Corporate Presentation is available at our website under the Reports and presentations section:

https://ultimovacs.com/investors/reports-and-presentations

About UV1 and the ongoing Phase II Clinical Trials

UV1 is a peptide-based vaccine inducing a specific T cell response against the universal cancer antigen telomerase. UV1 is being developed as a therapeutic cancer vaccine which may serve as a platform for use in combination with other immunotherapy which requires an ongoing T cell response for their mode of action. With its mechanism of action, UV1 is potentially a universal cancer vaccine that can be applied across most cancer types.

The INITIUM trial is a Ultimovacs-sponsored randomized phase II trial for patients with metastatic malignant melanoma. Patients will be given UV1 in combination with ipilimumab (CTLA-4 checkpoint inhibitor) and nivolumab (PD-1 checkpoint inhibitor). The trial will be run in the US and Europe (including Norway). In total, 154 patients will be enrolled, where 77 patients will receive nivolumab and ipilimumab and the other 77 patients will receive nivolumab, ipilimumab and UV1.

The NIPU trial is a randomized, multi-center phase II trial where the universal cancer vaccine UV1 is investigated in combination with the checkpoint inhibitors ipilimumab and nivolumab as second-line treatment in mesothelioma. Oslo University Hospital is the sponsor of the NIPU study. Bristol-Myers Squibb and Ultimovacs have entered into agreements with OUS to support the preparations and execution of the trial. A total of 118 patients will be included in the NIPU study. Half of the patients will be treated with the combination of UV1, with ipilimumab and nivolumab, whereas the other half will receive nivolumab and ipilimumab only. The study is planned to be conducted in Scandinavia and Australia.

For further information, please see www.ultimovacs.com or contact:

Jónas Einarsson, Chair of the Board of Directors of Ultimovacs ASA
je@radforsk.no, +47 480 96 355

Øyvind Kongstun Arnesen, CEO
oeyvind.arnesen@ultimovacs.com, +47 469 33810

Hans Vassgård Eid, CFO
hans.eid@ultimovacs.com, +47 482 48632
Tottiz76
27.05.2020 kl 20:29 1546

Forteller om kreftsamarbeid – ønsker å hente 160 millioner
Bjørn Rune Gjelsten og Stein Erik Hagen er blant de som stiller opp i emisjonen.

Ultimovacs har inngått et samarbeid med et såkalt big pharma-selskap og en europeisk klinisk onkologisk studiegruppe for å evaluere selskapets universelle kreftvaksine, UV1, i en ytterligere randomisert fase II-studie.
Samtidig har det blitt kjent at Ultimovacs vurderer å gjennomføre en rettet emisjon på 160 millioner kroner. Antall aksjer som utstedes vil være avhengig av den endelige kursen som skal bestemmes etter en såkalt bokbyggingsprosess.
Nettoprovenyet vil sikre Ultimovacs’ finansiering av sin del av de forventede prosjektkostnadene i den nye randomiserte fase II-studien.
Gjelsten Holding, Canica, Watrium AS, Radiumhospitalets Forskningsstiftelse, Langøya Invest AS, Helene Sundt AS, CGS Holding og Prieta AS har forpliktet seg til å tegne aksjer for 80 millioner kroner.
Emisjonen vil være rettet mot norske og internasjonale institusjonelle investorer.
Slettet bruker
28.05.2020 kl 10:26 1267

BULL! Ser ut som om investorene har begynt å få med seg den fantastiske nyheten om avtalen med Big Pharma som ble meldt i går. ULTIMO skal rett opp nå.

Hentet fra annen tråd om Ultimovacs:

"Hva kan vi forvente av triggere de neste 3 mnd:
- first patient INITIUM
- first patient NIPU
- Carlos de Sousa trer inn i sjefsstolen og selskapet går over i en ny fase
- avtalen som meldes i dag vil formaliseres og vi får kanskje vite hvilket selskap og sykdom det gjelder?
- i September vil alle pasientene i malignant melanoma cohort 1, ha 1års observasjon, dette skal presenteres på en internasjonal konferanse

Ingen selskap i Skandinavia har større potensial enn Ultimovacs, dette blir Algeta på nytt, bare enda bedre." !!!

Aksjen kan gå rett til 100 kroner i løpet av kort tid. Kan fort se 60 - 65 kroner før stengetid allerede i dag.