Trump stemplet som voldsglorifiserende president av Twitter!

Zorin
GLORY 29.05.2020 kl 10:31 289

Mannen som krever fredspris og er selværklært messias har fått ny melding stemplet av Twitter. Denne gang for brudd av retningslinjene deres om glorifisering av vold. Dette er altså samme mann som FrP ville gi fredsprisen til.

https://www.vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/i/0nmAqo/twitter-slaar-ned-paa-ny-trump-melding
Redigert 29.05.2020 kl 10:32 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
29.05.2020 kl 11:14 279

Fremdeles mye mindre farlig, aggressiv og voldelig enn Obama som faktisk fikk fredsprisen aka drapsprisen.
Slettet bruker
29.05.2020 kl 11:24 271

Den saken sier mer om Twitter og Fake News enn om Trump!

- Havfruen - I dag kl 10:29 18
@jack - dere vet han twitterlederen som drømmer sitt PizzaGate eventyr og Satan på twitter - hevner seg på Trump før det er gått 24t:

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 3t
I can’t stand back & watch this happen to a great American City, Minneapolis. A total lack of leadership. Either the very weak Radical Left Mayor, Jacob Frey, get his act together and bring the City under control, or I will send in the National Guard & get the job done right.....
Denne tweeten brøt Twitters regler om å forherlige vold. Twitter har imidlertid fastslått at det kan være av offentlig interesse at tweeten fortsetter å være tilgjengelig. Finn ut mer
....These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!

Tweeten var ikke synlig uten videre, men befant seg bak en "VIS" knapp for å åpne den.
Mens jeg lurer på hva som var "forherligelse av vold" i tweeten, trykker jeg på "Finn ut mer" bak advarselen og finner dette:

About public-interest exceptions on Twitter
Defining the public interest
Twitter generally actions Tweets that violate our rules. However, we recognize that sometimes it may be in the public interest to allow people to view Tweets that would otherwise be taken down. We consider content to be in the public interest if it directly contributes to understanding or discussion of a matter of public concern.

At present, we limit exceptions to one critical type of public-interest content—Tweets from elected and government officials—given the significant public interest in knowing and being able to discuss their actions and statements.

As a result, in rare instances, we may choose to leave up a Tweet from an elected or government official that would otherwise be taken down. Instead we will place it behind a notice providing context about the rule violation that allows people to click through to see the Tweet. Placing a Tweet behind this notice also limits the ability to engage with the Tweet through likes, Retweets, or sharing on Twitter, and makes sure the Tweet isn't algorithmically recommended by Twitter. These actions are meant to limit the Tweet’s reach while maintaining the public’s ability to view and discuss it. Learn more about this notice and other enforcement actions.

When is it in the public interest to preserve access to a Tweet?
We decide whether a Tweet that would otherwise violate the Twitter Rules is in the public interest using the following criteria and process:
Criteria for exceptions
The Tweet violates one or more Twitter Rules;
The Tweet was posted by a verified account;
The account has more than 100,000 followers; and,
The account represents a current or potential member of a local, state, national, or supra-national governmental or legislative body:
Current holders of an elected or appointed leadership position in a governmental or legislative body, OR Candidates or nominees for political office.

Osv. osv. osv. i det uendelige...

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 28. mai
At my request, the FBI and the Department of Justice are already well into an investigation as to the very sad and tragic death in Minnesota of George Floyd....
....I have asked for this investigation to be expedited and greatly appreciate all of the work done by local law enforcement.
My heart goes out to George’s family and friends.
Justice will be served!

Dermed skulle vel Trump's holdning i denne saken være klinkende klar for alle, men Twitter ønsker kanskje heller at Soros' betalte opprørs-fascister i Antifa skal hevne den drepte George Floyd fremfor at 'Justice will be served' fra en sivilisert rettsstat? https://cdn.qmap.pub/images/db0816285d95fd805e1ecab729217abd63e83a8338a8fd311603a134f87cf6be.jpg

Breaking911 @Breaking911 3t
Minnesota National Guard arrives in Minneapolis — and still ordered to do nothing
https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1266234134319357953
Zorin
29.05.2020 kl 11:30 265

Ærlig talt. Begynner ikke listen over mennesker og organisasjoner som har tatt fullstendig til motmæle mot Trump å bli såpass lang nå at det kanskje det er Trump som er problemet og ikke alle andre?
Slettet bruker
29.05.2020 kl 12:31 260

En av de som jatter med trump er Facebook sjefen Zuckerberg. Trump fikk som kjent veldig mye hjelp av Facebook i 2016 (Lekkasjer av brukerdata som cambridge analytica på oppdrag fra Trump kampanjen brukte til å skreddersy reklamekampanjer) og Zuckerberg ser seg tjent med å fortsette dette samarbeidet.

Multiple state attorneys general are launching investigations in the U.S. into the company's misuse of 50 million Facebook users' personal data. The company has been suspended from Facebook in the wake of a New York Times report revealing that it violated Facebook's terms of service for using personal data. And, following a series of undercover sting reports capturing CEO Alexander Nix making outlandish claims about the company bribing politicians or entrapping them by "sending some girls to the candidate's house," Cambridge Analytica's board has suspended Nix from the company.

It's all a far cry from the beginning of the 2016 presidential campaign, when Cambridge Analytica waded into American politics with the goal of giving conservatives big data tools to compete with Democrats. Its big promise: developing detailed psychological profiles of every American voter, so that campaigns could tailor their pitches from person to person.

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/20/595338116/what-did-cambridge-analytica-do-during-the-2016-election
Fjordgubben
29.05.2020 kl 13:13 247

En voldselsker som ikke engang har startet en krig? i motsetning til nesten alle andre som har vært presidenter....

Og dersom han fikk hjelp av Facebook, so what, de vesntreekstreme har jo med seg over 90% av den resterende pressen, og har hatt det hele tiden.
Redigert 29.05.2020 kl 13:14 Du må logge inn for å svare
CS_invest
29.05.2020 kl 19:01 209

Er så dum at ikke han ser det selv... en del støttespillere her til lands likeså - oppvokst på Donal Dum?
Redigert 29.05.2020 kl 19:07 Du må logge inn for å svare
børst
29.05.2020 kl 19:02 207

Det er ingen president i USAs historie som har vært 'fødselshjelper' for så mange kriger som Obama. Under Obama drev USA lobbyvirksomhet for militære aksjoner en rekke steder og stemte for en rekke resolusjoner i FNs sikkerhetsråd som åpnet for krigshandlinger. I tillegg lot Obama CIA utruste en rekke islamistiske opprørsbevegelser med våpen. I de åtte årene Obama var 'på vakt' fikk verden 25 millioner nye krigsflyktninger. Syria og Libya bidro mest til dette tallet.
Redigert 29.05.2020 kl 19:06 Du må logge inn for å svare