Forsvarsministeren trosser Trump

Nuka
04.06.2020 kl 00:04 615

Får forsvarsministeren snart sparken ? USAs forsvarsminister Mark Esper går mot president Trump, og sier det ikke er riktig å bruke hæren mot demonstrasjoner og opptøyer. https://www.nrk.no/urix/forsvarsministeren-trosser-trump-_-vil-ikke-bruke-haeren-mot-demonstranter-1.15039496
Slettet bruker
04.06.2020 kl 01:04 608

Fake News, Nuka!

Tror du det er forsvarsministeren eller generalene som har kommandoen over militære styrker?

Det er generalene, lille venn! Og hvem er generalenes Commander in Chief? Det er POTUS.

Sånn, da lærte du litt i dag også, både om militære kommandolinjer og om fake news! 🤣😂🤣😂

Slettet bruker
04.06.2020 kl 07:39 578

Også ex-forsvarsminister Mattis.

James Mattis Blasts Trump for His Response to George Floyd Protests

In an extraordinary condemnation, the former defense secretary backs protesters and says the president is trying to turn Americans against one another.

"- When I joined the military, some 50 years ago, I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution. Never did I dream that troops taking that same oath would be ordered under any circumstance to violate the Constitutional rights of their fellow citizens—much less to provide a bizarre photo op for the elected commander-in-chief, with military leadership standing alongside."

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/06/james-mattis-denounces-trump-protests-militarization/612640/
Redigert 04.06.2020 kl 07:49 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
04.06.2020 kl 08:41 566

THE SWAMP RUNS DEEP!

Folk som er avskjediget fra jobben sin bør ikke ha troverdighet, men FAKE NEWS kjører på med sitt DS-narrativ!
Slettet bruker
04.06.2020 kl 09:13 553

Nå er jo ikke Esper avskjediget ennå men han blir vel det.
Heks
04.06.2020 kl 09:50 541

President Donald Trump is facing an unprecedented revolt from the elite corps of ex-military leaders and presidents over his brazen response to mass protests and inflaming of racial divides.

In a true Washington bombshell on Wednesday evening, former Defense Secretary James Mattis, a warrior revered by his troops, told Americans they must come together without the President.
"Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people -- does not even pretend to try," said Mattis, who has kept silent since resigning in 2018.
"Instead he tries to divide us. We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership," said the retired Marine general in a statement, criticizing Trump for threatening to deploy regular troops to quell unrest in a flagrant threat to US political stability.
Fluefiskeren
04.06.2020 kl 15:22 520

Jeg ser slik på det: Har man blitt sagt opp av Trump tyder det på at vedkommende har noe å fare med som Trump frykter.

Nå har vi både USA, Russland og Kina hvor øverste myndighetsperson opptrer som de skulle vært diktator. Ikke bra. Jeg frykter faktisk for verdensfreden for første gang i mitt liv.
Hr.Suhr
04.06.2020 kl 16:36 505

https://resett.no/2020/06/04/politico-erna-solberg-gar-som-forste-statsleder-apent-ut-med-kritikk-av-trump/
For en nasjonal skam denne kjerringa ble.
Gjelder tydeligvis å smi mens jernet er varmt nå.
.. er vel i lomma på kina ho også, tenker jeg
Slettet bruker
04.06.2020 kl 16:48 496

Lakseeksporten har tatt seg opp igjen.Tror ikke hverken hun eller andre våger å pisse på kineserne igjen, det får følger for et lite land.
atnorhe
04.06.2020 kl 17:11 488

Hun kritiserer ikke Trump. Hun mener mye er blitt bedre i WHO de siste årene, og ønsker at USA vil komme tilbake. Det gjør de fleste, og mange har gitt utrykk for det.

Ingen kan legge seg opp i hvordan andre land disponerer sine budskjetter.

Hr.Suhr
04.06.2020 kl 17:32 474

Hun går ut over sitt mandat og etter min høyst personlige mening kan ikke Erna Solberg ha den minste respekt for oss som valgte henne.
Vi ble ført bak lyset og hun driter kort og godt i land og folk, og kjører kun sitt eget løp.
Slettes ikke bra for en statsleder som er avhengig av å bli sett opp til og respektert.
Særlig fordi denslags er basert på gjensidighet.
Slettet bruker
04.06.2020 kl 17:47 467

"Fake News"

---------------

Jammen, jammen MSM sa jo......
Zorin
04.06.2020 kl 19:10 446

James Mattis tar også avstand fra Trump. Flere og flere av hans egne snur ryggen til galskapens diktator Trump.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/06/james-mattis-denounces-trump-protests-militarization/612640/
Kjell-Magne
04.06.2020 kl 19:25 438

Itte mye tel storkæll den for svars menester1 gett.
cinet
05.06.2020 kl 11:53 410

FAKE NEWS WAKE UP, FREDRIK FAKE NEWS GONE?

Mattis 'should have picked up a couple of his history books' before denouncing Trump

Deroy Murdock fired back Thursday at former Defense Secretary James Mattis after he ripped President Trump's response to protests following the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

Murdock told that Mattis' statement misses the mark on several fronts.

"He begins by saying very nice things about the protesters, that they want equal justice under the law, we all want that," Murdock began. "Then he has this amazing sentence, 'We must not be distracted by a small number of lawbreakers.'

"What? Are you kidding me? We are not just talking about a couple of people [who] broke away from peaceful protests, put a little bit of shaving cream of the windshield of a police car, something like that," he added. "We're talking about massive looting, attacks on everything from Target to Macy's to Rolex."
In response to Mattis' criticism that Trump does not even try to unite the American people, Murdock said the Republican is the first president in his lifetime who tries to unite the American people.

"Mattis, as a member of the Cabinet, was at the State Of The Union -- he was sitting in the front row -- when Donald J. Trump said this [in] 2018: 'I want to talk about what kind of future we are going to have, what kind of nation we are going to be. All of us together as one team, one people and one American family,'" Murdock said. "That seems like an effort to try to unify us.

"Then you look at the policies he supported. For example, supporting historically black colleges and universities, providing federal funding, finding corporate sponsors to help with their apprenticeship programs," he went on. "I think the huge thing he's done is to try to unify the country."

"Criminal justice reform," Murdock added. "This is something Black Lives Matter has screamed for, for years. Obama and Biden didn't deliver that, guess who did? Donald J. Trump. That seems like quite the effort to try and unify the country."

In response to criticisms of Trump's demeanor, Murdock explained that Trump has the right tone for the times he is in.

"Look, these are tough times and the other side is not polite to him. We've seen the other side's behavior out in the streets over the last few days," he said. "So he's supposed to be nice and sweet and gentle like Mr. Rogers while these other people call him names, call him racist, call him Hitler, worse than Hitler, somebody actually called him. I don't see a lot of politeness on that side.

"So General Mattis really should have picked up a couple of his history books."

"One important thing also that General Mattis brought up in his very, very flimsy article," Murdock concluded. "He said, 'At home, we should use our military only when requested to do so on very rare occasions by state governors,' as opposed to federal governors, I suppose.

"This is the Insurrection Act of 1807. It's been used by 12 different presidents from Jefferson all the way to George H.W. Bush. One of those occasions was by the Democrat hero Lyndon Baines Johnson. He actually brought in the military -- guess what? -- to put down riots in Washington, D.C," he said.
cinet
05.06.2020 kl 12:07 403

DOWD vs Mattis n Barak do nothin Obama

Trump, Dowd said, was right to challenge governors over their allegedly weak response to urban riots.

"No one divided the country more than [former President] Obama," Dowd writes. "He abandoned our black brothers and sisters. He gave guns to the cartels," he added, apparently referring to the "Fast and Furious" scandal. "He apologized for our precious sacrifice and generosity overseas. You remember, he fired you.

"President Trump has done more to help our minority brothers and sisters in three years than anyone in the last fifty," Dowd went on. "Ask the black pastors. Ask the leaders of the black colleges and universities. He got them funded. Ask them about prison reform which ended the draconian sentences imposed on young black men by the laws enacted by [Joe] Biden and his hacks[.] You need to bone up on your homework and stop listening to Uncle Leon," he added in an apparent reference to former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta.

"I understand," Dowd continued, "you had to stick to the assigned narrative which did not include three years of corrupt investigations and evidence to destroy this President his office, and his lawful free election. Nancy [Pelosi] has no tolerance for dissent in the ranks- [sic] including those with stars."

Dowd also jabbed Mattis for not taking out Iranian General Qassem Soleimani, asking, "Why did it take President Trump to have the instinct and balls to take him out?"

Trump's former attorney went on to suggest that Mattis was angry at Trump because of "embarrassment for your own failure as the leader of Central Command."

FREDRIK FAKE NEWS, WAKE UP
Nuka
07.06.2020 kl 10:14 377

Krevde 10.000 soldater i opphetet møte i Det hvite hus
Det skal ha blitt ampert i Det hvite hus da president Donald Trump krevde å få satt 10.000 soldater i gatene for å håndtere rasisme-protestene rundt om i landet, melder flere amerikanske medier. https://www.vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/i/2GQdOv/medier-krevde-10000-soldater-i-opphetet-moete-i-det-hvite-hus
Nuka
11.06.2020 kl 20:45 319

Blir det snart ny forsvarssjef i Trumpland ? USAs forsvarssjef beklager etter Trump-bilder: – Jeg skulle ikke vært der
Toppgeneralen Mark A. Milley forteller at han angrer på at han gikk sammen med president Donald Trump gjennom Lafayette Square.
atnorhe
11.06.2020 kl 23:01 303

Det bygger opp til noe ingen ønsker, men Donald har ikke mange venner igjen i Pentagon. Hadde jeg vært president hm--hm ,tror jeg at jeg ville prøve å ha et godt forhold til generalene, men som " Commander in chief" er du øverste sjef, og generalene må lystre deg uansett hva de synes om deg og dine beslutninger.

Slettet bruker
11.06.2020 kl 23:05 298

Husk at hat-kanalen NRK lider av TDS.

Du bør finne originalopptakene med Esper og se hva han egentlig sa.

Uff!