Ultimovacs - First Patient Enrolled in the NIPU Phase II Clinica

Ultimovax
ULTIMO 15.06.2020 kl 07:49 1196

God morgen,

herlige nyhet fra Ultimovacs i dag, oppstart av NIPU studien.

Jeg likte spesielt godt disse setningene: «First Patient Enrolled in the NIPU Phase II Clinical Trial Testing UV1 Against Mesothelioma»

« The dosing of the first patient in our Phase II INITIUM trial in metastatic malignant melanoma is also expected soon.»

Ting skjer i Ultimovacs, selskapet i Skandinavia med størst oppside.
Redigert 20.01.2021 kl 00:03 Du må logge inn for å svare
SirJohnny
15.06.2020 kl 08:36 1111

Flotte nyheter, Ultimovacs leverer igjen, og det at de ser ut for å holde tidsskjema og opprettholder guidingen er jo ikke mindre enn bunn solid
Andersiverden
15.06.2020 kl 18:11 969

Oslo, 15 June 2020: Ultimovacs ASA ("Ultimovacs" or "Company", ticker ULTIMO), a pharmaceutical company developing novel immunotherapies against cancer, announced today that the first patient has been dosed in the global, randomized Phase II INITIUM clinical trial testing Ultimovacs' lead candidate, UV1, in combination with ipilimumab and nivolumab in 154 patients with metastatic malignant melanoma. The first patient was dosed at the Oslo University Hospital (OUS) which is the first site to open in this trial. Topline results are anticipated to be announced in the second half of 2022.

Jens Bjørheim, Chief Medical Officer at Ultimovacs ASA commented:
"As our Company-sponsored Phase II trial, INITIUM represents an important focus for our UV1 clinical development program. The first patient dosed marks the achievement of an important milestone for the Company in our lead indication, metastatic malignant melanoma, in which patients often do not have a long-lasting response to current treatments. As a Phase II proof of concept study, the INITIUM trial has the potential for regulatory submission based on supportive trial results. We look forward to the continued enrollment in the INITIUM trial as it is an important part of our extensive Phase II clinical program in which we are planning to include more than 400 patients in three studies."

Carlos de Sousa, Chief Executive Officer at Ultimovacs ASA added:
"The dosing of the first patient in the INITIUM trial today coincides with the dosing of the first patient in the other Phase II clinical trial, NIPU, which will test UV1 in patients with advanced malignant pleural mesothelioma. These important milestones follow our recent announcement of entry into a collaboration with a big pharma company and European oncology clinical trial group to evaluate UV1 in another oncological indication. Subsequently, the Company also successfully completed an oversubscribed private placement, which fully finances the current UV1 clinical development program. It is exciting to join Ultimovacs at this particularly dynamic time and I look forward to supporting the Company as it explores the potential of its universal cancer vaccine in patients with difficult to treat cancers."