Noen som er god i kinesisk her?

JosefK
BIOTEC 17.06.2020 kl 03:02 1291

Denne dukket opp i mine daglige søk:

http://ruipate.com/49/33.html

Tittelen betyr noe sånt som

« Warm congratulations on the launch of the innovative product PCR kit series»

Uansett er det morsomt å finne igjen hl-dsdnase i Kina. Tror det er første gang jeg har klart å identifisere AZ ensymer der borte. Skulle bare likt å vite om dette er Covid19 relatert eller noe annet.

Redigert 20.01.2021 kl 15:21 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
17.06.2020 kl 03:17 1272

Brief introduction:

This kit uses a stable and efficient reverse transcriptpremixed system 5 x RT Master mix for RNA's reverse transcription reaction, with only templates, primers and RNase Free H to be used 2O-plus greatly simplifies the operation process, improves efficiency, reduces human error in operation and the possibility of RNA degradation. Master mix adds HL dsDNase(thermal dual-chain-specific nuclease), a dual-chain-specific nuclease that directly and efficiently degrades the removal of genomic DNA contamination from RNA during reverse transcription, eliminating 100 ng of genomic DNA,so that the detection of quantitative PCR does not take into account the interference of genomic contamination, and the quantitative PCR is designed The primer also does not need to be performed across the exon. This kit is particularly suitable for quantitative PCR testing.

The premixing system contains point mutations MuLV Reverse Recordere, DNTP,Reaction Buffer,HL dsDNase and RNase Inhibitorare missing. The reverse transcription enzyme used in the kit removes RNase H activity, thus avoiding the degradation of RNA during reverse transcription. At the same time, the mutation library is screened to make it more thermally stable and can withstand a high temperature reaction of 55 degrees C, thus further improving its reverse transcription efficiency and reaction rate. Compared to the inverted transcript reaction at low temperatures, the use of high temperature inversion significantly opens up the RNA secondary structure, improving the amplification performance of complex RNA templates, increasing the length and yield of the reverse transcript cDNA, and increasing the sensitivity of subsequent detections. High temperature inversion for high GC RNA reverse, can effectively reduce the secondary structure, improve the efficiency of reverse record. Outstanding performance in terms of RNA templates with high GC content, complex secondary structures, and long-form fragments of reverse transcription cDNA. Carefully optimized reaction Buffer makes reverse transcriptase widely available and highly compatible with subsequent PCR and quantitative PCR experiments. The first strand of synthetic cDNA can be widely used in the synthesis, hybridization,PCR amplification,Real-Time PCR reaction, etc. of 2nd Strand, as well as the construction of the cDNA library, especially the cloning of the target gene derived from the reverse transcript. It can also be used by reverse transcription for fluorescence, biotin, geogaussin, or isotope markers of DNA probes.

Dette er noe av teksten fra siden du linket til..

Redigert 17.06.2020 kl 03:18 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
17.06.2020 kl 09:56 967

Uansett er det morsomt å finne igjen hl-dsdnase i Kina. Tror det er første gang jeg har klart å identifisere AZ ensymer der borte.

Hva er det? Har du greie på bioteknologi?

Der er tusenvis av slike selskaper / nettsteder som sikkert prøve å utnytte Covid19 pandemien, så vær varsom.

Klikk her

https://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/industry/bigcharts-com/default.asp

Health Care/Life Sciences

og deretter på

Biotechnology

Mye å holde styr på her.

Høyreklikk og oversett til Engelsk er vel godt nok og noen ganger er godt nok best.
Redigert 17.06.2020 kl 09:57 Du må logge inn for å svare
Eankee
17.06.2020 kl 10:01 943

Vi snakker om Kina her ….. verdens desidert mest folkerike land....spennende..