Trump er storkar og den beste presidenten

Slettet bruker
22.06.2020 kl 20:07 1429

Uten tvil. Den verste var Obama.
cinet
26.06.2020 kl 09:38 272

Den suverne presidenten vil ha et demokratisk valg i november, ikke et stjålet valg fra Kina ( kjøpte opp sleepy joe og baby joe i 2015)

Trump fields audience questions on mail-in voting, riots, says Democrats 'destroying our country' .
mail-in voting posed the “biggest risk” to a fair election come November.
mail-in ballots would raise questions about the integrity of the election.
country like China could “print millions of ballots using the exact same paper” in an attempt to interfere in the election.
Redigert 26.06.2020 kl 09:41 Du må logge inn for å svare
cinet
26.06.2020 kl 09:45 270

DT om antifa/de voldelige kriminelle vandalene;

“Democrats think it’s wonderful that they’re destroying our country. It’s a very sick thing going on, nobody’s ever seen it.”
the “radical left” was manipulating presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and would soon “take him over.”
“These people are vandals, but they're agitators. But they're really -- they're terrorists in a sense.”
cinet
26.06.2020 kl 09:59 265

DEN SUVERENE FOLKEVALGTE PRESIDENTEN SATTE SKAPET PÅ PLASS;

The president specifically called out Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit and Oakland as problematic. Trump blamed the mayors of those cities – all of them Democrats – along with former President Barack Obama and the party’s presumptive presidential nominee Joe Biden – for the high rates of homicide and other violent crimes.

“Chicago is an example, it is worse than Afghanistan,” Trump told “These cities, it’s like living in hell.”

Chicago in particular has become a target for Trump’s criticism, especially after the city reached a grim milestone late last month when it saw 18 murders in one day – making May 31 the city’s deadliest day in 60 years.
cinet
26.06.2020 kl 10:05 261

TRUMP OM DE HJELPELØSE democRATS

critique on Biden, whose gaffe today on the campaign trail he mocked.
“It’s so crazy what’s happening,” Trump said. “Here’s a guy who doesn’t talk. Nobody hears him. Whenever he does talk - he can’t put two sentences together. I don’t want to be nice or un-nice. I mean, the man can’t speak.”

Trump also labeled House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., as “bad people” and went on to continue deriding former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.
“We have Schumer and Pelosi and people that are bad people that I honestly believe don’t love our country,” Trump said. “What they do to our country and what they’ve done with this scam.”

He added: “Now it came out that Mueller should have announced in the first week that we did nothing wrong. They had evidence in the first few days that there was no collusion with Russia. There was nothing to do with Russia. They knew that immediately.”