Black Lives Matter: – Vi er trente marxister

Slettet bruker
26.06.2020 kl 13:10 455

Hvorfor tier MSM om dette? De er ute etter å ødelegge vår sivilisasjon og vi hvite bør nå slå tilbake før det går for langt. Vi har ingenting å skamme oss over, vi har gitt dem mat, hus og gode pensjoner som våre egne ikke får.

En av grunnleggerne til den såkalte «Black Lives Matter»-bevegelsen innrømmer at de er «trente marxister».

De siste ukene har det var mange demonstrasjoner og opptøyer over hele USA, og store deler av den vestlige verden, i regi av «Black Lives Matter», etter dødsfallet på George Floyd.

Organisasjonen, som ønsker at alle politibetjenter blir drept, har også klart å okkupere en hel bydel i storbyen Seattle der de har bygget mur slik at politiet ikke kan komme inn. I helgen ble en person drept inne i den okkuperte bydelen.

https://resett.no/2020/06/25/black-lives-matter-vi-er-trente-marxister/
cinet
26.06.2020 kl 13:20 446

FBI ser på utelandske regimer som understøtter de voldelige anarkistene, som "BLM".
BLM leader saying 'we will burn down the system'.... GUANTANAMO NEXT
Slettet bruker
26.06.2020 kl 14:14 425

"de har bygget mur slik at politiet ikke kan komme inn"

Trump kan tilby dem jobb på grensen.
cinet
28.06.2020 kl 14:11 384

ANARKISTENE ER AVSLØRT.
FREDRIK FAKE NEWS WAKE UP

Leo Terrell: Black Lives Matter is 'profiting' on a 'false narrative'
Terrell blasted the narrative that "systemic discrimination" was real, saying that a large portion of law enforcement meant well.

Civil rights attorney Leo Terrell : he addresses his issues with the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement, saying the organization's motivation is money and calling them "profiteers."

"This is why Black Lives Matter is basically, in my opinion, the Al Sharpton of the 21st century. They're profiteers. They are profiting on trying to give a narrative, a false narrative that is white racist cops, deaths destroying the black community," Terrell told

"You point out Chicago. No [BLM] presence walking through the neighborhood protesting to stop black-on-black crime. Al Sharpton goes to the George Floyd funeral. You use a funeral to launch a campaign speech attacking Donald Trump. I don't see Al Sharpton in Chicago. That 3-year-old kid who was killed. You know why? Because it's not profitable. There's no money to be made."

Terrell blasted the narrative that "systemic discrimination" was real, saying that a large portion of law enforcement meant well.

"And we talk about Chicago. You talk about Atlanta. You talk about Washington, D.C., and L.A., this big lie, of systemic discrimination. How can you have systemic discrimination in Chicago when the leadership of minority?" Terrell said. "I know systemic discrimination is, it does not exist. But yet this is the narrative that the Black Lives leadership portrays."
"They don't know what they're talking about. This is not 1960. We don't have Bull Connor and the German shepherds," Terrell said. "This is 2020. I an African-American , It's not like it was 50 years ago. But Black Lives Matter and the Democratic leadership wants you to think it's 1960. Well, I'm sick of that narrative."

"Black Lives Matter have [sic] dominated social media... and the perception is that they control the Democratic Party," Terrell said. "I'm hoping, I'm begging I'm praying that they don't control the Democratic Party. But the current status right now, it is, it has controlled the Democratic Party. It has muted Democratic leadership. The Democratic leadership is afraid of Black Lives Matter for a variety of reasons."

FREDRIK FAKE NEWS WAKE UP

Terrell said he believes "the most insulting" reason Democrats are afraid of the movement is that they think they speak for all African-Americans.

"Let me be clear, Black Lives Matter does not speak for Leo Terrell. And there is no representative, there is no monolithic group like Black Lives Matter that speak for African-Americans," Terrell said. "We are individuals and we have our own individual opinion. I can assure you those African-Americans in these Democratic cities, they want law and order."
Redigert 28.06.2020 kl 14:14 Du må logge inn for å svare
cinet
28.06.2020 kl 14:20 374

En x -antifa terrorist sa dette; "Yet every single time that we have left-wing politicians ... that deny and ignore and even justify Antifa violence, it's only going to continue to grow."
En nåværende BLM-anarkist; “We are trained Marxists,” Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said, , further adding to the parallels between her movement and the rise of Mao Zedong’s Marxist movement in China. Marxism is important for Christians to understand, because it is an ideology that pushes atheism and persecutes Christians. The Chinese believers understand this better than most, because they are still suffering under the banner of Marxism antifa wanna destroy America. Brainwashed DemocRATS ? WAKE UP FREDRIK FAKE NEWS
kokkohill
28.06.2020 kl 15:01 360

Noen sjefsmarxistet i gatene og resten har overtatt nyhetsredaksjonene i alle medier.

Politikerene , eller mediahorene om du vil, retter sin oppmerksomhet etter der kameralinsen peker...

De har vunnet , hvermannsen og sunn fornuft et stemplet som rasist og ekstrem....
børst
28.06.2020 kl 16:53 332

BLM, Antifa og deres marxistiske støttespillere i kongressen kommer til å demontere USA og føre landet ut i totalt kaos. Nå har Minneapolis oppløst politistyrken og det har allerede brutt ut gatekamper. Ulike gjenger utnytter situasjonen til å erobre nye områder fra rivaliserende gjenger.

https://twitter.com/KyleKashuv/status/1277072884754788353

Dette er altså framtiden marxistene ønsker seg, både i USA og Norge !
Slettet bruker
28.06.2020 kl 17:21 321

La tullingene gjøre som de vil, militæret får de aldri makt over, og blir det en konfrontasjon, blir dødstallene etter CCP viruset som bagateller å regne. Da blir det fritt frem å ta tilbake makten. 60% hvite, 13% svarte, slaget er tapt før det begynner og i tillegg får ikke svarte støtte av cubanerne og dem fra Mellom-Amerika.
cinet
28.06.2020 kl 18:03 313

Fake news , wake up ! Dette er sannheten om BLM/antifa, begge marxistiske organisasjoner som har kuppet hjelpeløse DEMS

Watch Leo Terrell n his great speech ; "Let me be clear, Black Lives Matter does not speak for Leo Terrell. And there is no representative, there is no monolithic group like Black Lives Matter that speak for African-Americans," Terrell said. "We are individuals and we have our own individual opinion. I can assure you those African-Americans in these Democratic cities, they want law and order."