Slettet bruker
22.08.2020 kl 18:15 6726

Idex tar kaken! Er man verdensleder så er man verdensleder!
Redigert 20.01.2021 kl 21:13 Du må logge inn for å svare
MrViggo
22.08.2020 kl 22:30 6650

Vore kul men jag tar inte ut nått i förskott. Idex har ofantligt mycket mer att bevisa än Fing.
StevenG
23.08.2020 kl 09:48 6596

Innsidekjøp er alltid kram snø! Og ingen salg er enda krammere snø..
Slettet bruker
24.08.2020 kl 11:03 6371

Kan vi fortsatt nå målet ?
StevenG
24.08.2020 kl 23:04 6238

Ja , fult mulig , men tviler.. mer sannsynlig litt senere når nye leveranser blir børsmeldt:)
Alby
25.08.2020 kl 08:52 6155

Leveranser er i gang, men ingen meldinger ?
poki
25.08.2020 kl 12:52 6065

Ny kort med microcontroller 😛🙏❤️

Feitian reveals Ambiq as biometric payment card microcontroller partner and plans for more applications

https://www.biometricupdate.com/202008/feitian-reveals-ambiq-as-biometric-payment-card-microcontroller-partner-and-plans-for-more-applications

https://twitter.com/ambiq_micro/status/1297942263943766016?s=21
poki
25.08.2020 kl 20:15 5996

Hittade denna på Twitter Av BertocciGuido

https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=BertocciGuido

Why the heck is there a processor in a fingerprint sensor? Competitive sensors do not have an MCU, so why bother? Recent discussions have speculated about IDEX sensors, so I wanted to provide a little insight. All IDEX sensors have an MCU. It controls fingerprint acquisition, image processing, power management and communicates with other processors on a card. Each generation of sensors has a more powerful MCU, more MIPS, more memory, but lower cost and power by using increasingly advanced silicon nodes.

Current payment card solutions have an extra low power MCU, that I call the BioMCU, because secure elements lack sufficient processing power for all the biometric algorithms. To dramatically reduce the cost of a payment card one needs to reduce the cost of the sensor and eliminate the BioMCU with all its associated components and manufacturing costs. It's a quadruple win. Less power, less cost of materials, less cost of manufacturing and improved biometric performance.

TrustedBio family is our 3rd generation and the 1st to have sufficient processing power to support all biometric algorithms on the sensor. This gives our partners flexibility. They can use a version that does image capture and sends the encrypted image to the SE for biometric processing or they can use TrustedBio for some or all of the biometric processing and then complete a secure match on an SE.

It is our partner's choice and depends on the capabilities of their SE and what portion of the overall solution they want to implement themselves. TrustedBio simplifies payment cards. You have an SE and TrustedBio. That's it. No other MCU, no other glue circuits. TrustedBio builds on the excellent performance of our 2nd generation, the IDEX 3200 series, that have passed multiple certifications and are ramping in production. TrustedBio will dramatically reduce the cost of payment cards and help jump start the mass adoption that we all want. @IDEXBiometrics
poki
25.08.2020 kl 21:04 5958

This mean med Idex Biometric kort man kan logga in i sin dator , Azure AD , Exchange och nästan alla Microsoft tjänster.

Feitian FIDO Fingerprint Biometric Security Keys powered by Apollo3 MCU support the latest Microsoft Hybrid Azure Active Directory.
poki
25.08.2020 kl 21:18 5959

IDEMIA- Egypt och Arabiska Economy Union

Biometric digital identity will be implemented to support e-government and digital banking capabilities. By supporting innovation in both the public and private sectors, the initiatives are expected to yield “significant economic returns.”
The ‘Arab Vision for the Digital Economy’ was announced towards the end of 2018 in Abu Dhabi.

Idemia also reached a deal to provide digital identity services with fingerprint biometrics in Egypt earlier this year.

https://www.biometricupdate.com/202008/idemia-inks-biometrics-and-digital-id-deal-with-arab-economic-union-worth-over-200m-for-economic-digitalization
poki
26.08.2020 kl 19:01 5795

First the world to be certified by UnionPay.

Governments and enterprises worldwide are looking for viable and reliable ways to help implement contact tracing and social distancing to reopen the society and return to work safely. Feitian’s biometric solutions, powered by Ambiq’s Apollo3 Thin MCU, have proven to be the most convenient and secured option.
Ambiq’s Apollo3 Blue Thin MCU enabled the fingerprint verification process on Feitian’s biometric payment card which , it claims, was the first in the world to be certified by UnionPay.
StevenG
27.08.2020 kl 00:15 5673

Blir det noen nye avtaler i høst mon tro ? :) Spent på veien videre
poki
27.08.2020 kl 07:03 5590

https://twitter.com/mradde/status/1298684415246295041?s=21

Snart 🙏
Alby
27.08.2020 kl 09:24 5491

I hope 🤨
poki
27.08.2020 kl 13:56 5380

IDEX kommer ta en hel del med Feitian nya kort med MFA

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/feitian-technologies-co%2E-ltd%2E_fido2-fido-webauthn-activity-6704682094024523776-3UZN

Due to the particular nature of work and the fact that online offices have become the norm, for governments, information security is extremely critical. here are some advice from an enterprise with more than 20 years' experience in cybersecurity.

#FIDO2, #FIDO, #WebAuthN, #Passwordless, #MFA, #NFC, #BLE, #Microsoft, #AzureAD, #Accesscontrol, #Authentication, #Phishingattacks, #PKI, #PKItoken,#Javacard #Smartcard #FIPS #EMVCo #CommonCriteria

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/feitian-technologies-co%2E-ltd%2E_feitian-smart-cards-activity-6702143495324475392-ez7p

https://www.ftsafe.com/Products/Power_Card/Fingerprint
MrViggo
27.08.2020 kl 20:58 5242

” IDEX Biometrics to Present at Upcoming Virtual Conferences”

https://twitter.com/idexbiometrics/status/1298863243365150720?s=21
curius
31.08.2020 kl 14:16 4828

Mens vi venter på markedsrelaterte børsmeldinger er det interessant å merke seg at Voldberg fortsetter å akkumulere aksjer. Gjennom to av sine selskaper eier han nå 19 millioner aksjer. Ny på topp 50 listen for noen uker siden er Scan Chemicals AS med 2 mill aksjer som også er en aktiv investor på OB. Videre ny på listen denne uke er en gammel storaksjonær Giant Leap International LTD med vel 1,6 mill aksjer.
poki
31.08.2020 kl 15:43 4809

Gemalto och IDEX samarbete sedan 2018

https://www.itweb.co.za/content/lLn147m5zek7J6Aa
MrViggo
31.08.2020 kl 15:52 4824

Idex blev utvärderade 2017/18 men valet föll istället på Fing. Om Thales/Gemalto vore ett pågående samarbete så hade deras logotyp varit märkt i senaste pdf:en från Idex. Dessutom var det Fings föregångare till T-Shape i den cypriotiska piloten som nämns i texten.

Kanske Idex får en ny chans bli utvärderde om Thales är nyfikna på TrustedBio.

poki
01.09.2020 kl 07:42 4709

IDEX sensors support encrypted communication, silicon sensors do not

Circulating are articles about IDEX sensors that occasionally have a tiny nugget of truth but are often almost entirely wrong. One of the quotes is: “you run the SPI interface to collect all data from the grid, etc. and it can be estimated to be able to take safely 8-12 times more TIME.”

This is simply not true. IDEX sensors use internal accelerators to read and transfer image scan data directly into internal memory. SPI has absolutely nothing to do with image scanning. SPI is used to communicate between chips. Silicon sensors and IDEX sensors all have SPI to talk to other processors. The current generation of products, IDX 3200/3205 and T-Shape transfer images via SPI to a BioMCU which does preliminary biometric processing which in turn transmits data to the SE for final biometric processing.

How long do the transfers take? For silicon sensors and IDEX sensors the image size is about 20-25 Kbytes. Using an 8Mhz SPI interface the transfer time the transfer time is 20-30ms. This is similar for all sensor types and is insignificant from the perspective of the overall image acquisition and biometric match time. IDEX sensors can also run SPI faster than 8Mhz reducing the time further.

However, this is where the similarity ends and TrustedBio has a significant advantage.

TrustedBio has a faster scan time than silicon sensors and lower image scan power consumption. These have traditionally been advantages of silicon sensors but it is no longer true.

TrustedBio supports a 2 wire SPI interface, while silicon sensors need 4 or 5 wires. This is an important capability that simplifies the card design and manufacturing and has become a requirement.

TrustedBio eliminates the need for the BioMCU so data is transferred once, directly to the SE, rather than the 2 transfers required by silicon sensors.

TrustedBio supports encryption over the SPI interface. Silicon sensors lack encryption capabilities which means that images are transmitted “in the clear”. TrustedBio has hardware 256-bit AES encryption. This means that images transmitted between the sensor and SE are secure with TrustedBio but not with silicon sensors. Encryption prevents hackers from injecting or reading images from a card and has become a requirement for payment cards.

IDEX is committed to providing our partners with the flexibility to design a low-cost secure payment card that fits their needs. They can leverage the full capabilities of TrustedBio including executing all biometric algorithms and power management or use it as a basic image capture engine or anything in between.

Previous articles:
--MCUs in fingerprint sensors https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1srch2t
--IDEX – The right biometric card solution https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1srcnch

If you have questions, I’ll try to answer.
Alby
01.09.2020 kl 09:22 4633

Det som undrer meg er at det snakkes om nye samarbeidspartnere , man har påbegynt leveranser, men dette påvirker ikke kursen ?
poki
01.09.2020 kl 09:32 4636

Idemia biometrics secures Africa’s largest welfare transfer system as Nigeria unites identity-handling agencies

https://www.biometricupdate.com/202008/idemia-biometrics-secures-africas-largest-welfare-transfer-system-as-nigeria-unites-identity-handling-agencies
Sente
01.09.2020 kl 11:34 4578

Muligens kursen blir mer påvirket når leveransene viser igjen på resultatet.
I Q2 var det solgt varer for 121k USD og Idex sa de hadde fått rundt 1000k USD i bestillinger så langt i 2020.
Selv om 121K USD er nesten mer enn all salg i 2019 (159k), er det fortsatt lite for et selskap verd 1,2 milliarder kroner.

I tillegg er det jo også et lite emisjons spøkelse som vil dukke opp i løpet av høsten/vinteren.
Jeg syns det er greit kursen er hvor den er. Jeg tipper neste kursdrivende nyhet blir Idemia piloter starter opp med den nye sensoren. Dette skulle begynne i H2 om jeg husker rett.
Slettet bruker
01.09.2020 kl 11:45 4565

Emisjons-spøkelset er vel ikke så lite.
Eller kanskje det ikke burde kalles et spøkelse.
En skal ikke kunne mer enn grunnskole aritmetikk for å se at kassa vil være helt tom ca første uke i Desember, noe som gjør at styret kommer til å synes det er uforsvarlig å legge fram Q3 uten å ha gjennomført emisjonene. Min spådom er første eller andre uke i Oktober.
Deretter kommer den neste før Q2/21 regnskapet for de greier neppe å samle inn mer enn et halvår på dagens kurser, kanskje litt mer om de legger seg på 1/8 av børskurs som de gjorde i thin (slik at deltagerne i emisjonen kan få tilbake pengene sine før kursen er solgt ned til 1/8)
poki
02.09.2020 kl 19:20 4326

https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1srcrc0

Charles Darwin wrote “The Electronic Component Theory of Evolution By Natural Selection” or at least he would have, if he were still alive. The theory postulates that electronic components adapt to their natural habitat through natural selection. The fittest and best adapted thrive. Just like in nature, anything that is unnecessary withers away to reduce cost and keep out unwanted competitors.

In the land of mobile lives a powerful Snapdragon with an enormous brain and memory bigger than an elephant. He takes care of all his components by eliminating any need for them to think for themselves. You need to run biometric fingerprint matching? No problem, he will do it for you. Need memory to store your fingerprint templates? No problem, he will remember for you. Need energy? No problem, he will feed you with his battery. Need encryption? Not needed, Snapdragon will provide safe housing in the Trusted Execution Environment.

Mobile is a ruthless land. All the fingerprint sensors want to be Snapdragon’s friend and will do anything to be the chosen one. Snapdragon only cares about cost. So just like Darwin postulated, the components evolve. They strip to the bone and become as small and simple as possible. Snapdragon is happy. Sure you need much more power and memory hungry algorithms to match and enroll on a tiny sensor, but he has an enormous brain and memory bigger than an elephant. What about encryption, biometric processing, memory and energy harvesting? Those muscles aren’t needed so they never develop.

There is another habitat, the payment card. It is a pristine sea of hot molded plastic. No Snapdragon here. In one corner lives a small, paranoid secure element. In this world, power is infrequent. You need to harvest energy to survive. The secure element is very paranoid. Everything is encrypted. If you attack it, it will self-destruct to protect its knowledge. In this world, the secure element has evolved to be very lean and frugal. It has just enough processing, memory and energy harvesting to do its job and nothing more.

One day the silicon fingerprint sensor went exploring and landed on a payment card. It couldn’t survive alone. It couldn’t think, it couldn’t harvest energy, it couldn’t remember anything, and it couldn’t speak encryption. To survive, the fingerprint sensor hired workers, an MCU to do its thinking and remembering. Energy harvesting and power management to feed it. It couldn’t figure out how to speak encryption. It hoped no one would notice and occasionally hired a translator. This village couldn’t live on plastic, so they built a complex inlay housing system. Now the silicon fingerprint sensor was happy and relaxed in its bubble. No need to adapt, the village would provide. It thought it could live happily ever after.

But then one day, another species moved in. The IDEX off-chip sensor. It too couldn’t survive alone. It hired the same workers and built the same village. While the IDEX sensor had a brain and memory, it wasn’t big enough. The IDEX sensor was not satisfied. It didn’t just want to survive. It wanted to thrive. So just like Darwin predicted, it began to evolve. In Gen 2, IDX 3200, the brain got bigger and faster. It learned to speak AES-256 encryption. It became much more efficient and needed much less energy. While it was a big improvement, it still needed the village to survive.

So the IDEX sensor evolved again, and TrustedBio was born. It has a much more powerful brain. It can harvest its own energy. It can run all its own biometric algorithms. The village was dismantled. The extra MCU and energy harvesters sent home. The inlay was eliminated. The environment was restored to its original state, a pristine sea of hot molded plastic. Not only can TrustedBio thrive with all its capabilities, it is also much less expensive.

Now the story isn’t finished. The IDEX sensor visited the secure element. The sensor learned that there are different types of secure elements. They all spoke the same AES-256 encryption language, but they had different brain power and different capabilities for energy harvesting and power management. The secure elements are also evolving, just as Darwin predicted. Some are getting more powerful while some want to be as lean and simple as possible

The IDEX sensor formed a close friendship with all the secure elements and learned to share. If the secure element needed energy harvesting, power management and someone to run biometric algorithms, TrustedBio would provide. If the secure element wanted to do all those things themselves, TrustedBio would work with them too. If they wanted to split the work, TrustedBio was ready to do its fair share.

Now the card designers are very observant. They look at this habitat and see two different species. One needs a village to survive and makes a mess of the environment with all its workers and housing. The other speaks the native language, doesn’t clutter the environment and is friends with any secure element.

I don’t know about you, but I believe Darwin was right. We are watching natural selection happening right before our eyes.

Previous articles:

MCUs in fingerprint sensors https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1srch2t
IDEX – The right biometric card solution https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1srcnch
IDEX Sensors support encryption, silicon sensors do not https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1srcorf

poki
02.09.2020 kl 21:25 4239

He is a genius writer 🙏🤗👍
Sente
03.09.2020 kl 07:45 4124

Forhåpentligvis kommer den/de første pilotene for den nye TrustedBio"pakken" i starten av oktober, så det er mulig emisjon kommer rett etter denne nyheten.
"The first member of the TrustedBio family, featuring this biometric-system-on-chip technology, will be released in support of customer pilots early in the fourth quarter of 2020 followed soon after by mass production."
Hvor "soon after" denne "mass production" vil komme vil avgjøre om/når 2021 emisjonen kommer. Om den kommer. :)
Lurer på hva forskjellen er på denne såkalte "first member" og fremtidelige generasjoner blir. Tydelig at arbeid med sensor pakken kommer til å fortsette, så pengebehov vil absolutt være der.

https://www.idexbiometrics.com/idex-biometrics-first-shipment-of-trustedbio-raises-the-bar-further-for-cost-performance-and-security/
poki
03.09.2020 kl 21:47 4006

I was asked to explain my Darwin Tweet in a different way. People understand $, so here we go. ASPs (average selling price) are approximate. I’ll use $5 for the ASP of our sensor and a silicon sensor to keep it simple. It’s close enough and as you will see, doesn’t make any difference.

Today a biometric card has 3 things, a secure element ($1.50) a sensor ($5) and “all the other stuff” ($8.50) = $15. “Other stuff” is an extra MCU, energy harvesting, and a fancy inlay with components. Due to 40nm technology, TrustedBio has evolved, swallowed most of “the other stuff” AND became less expensive. To give silicon sensors the most favorable benefit possible in this comparison, I’ll keep the ASP of TrustedBio at $5 even though we have reduced its cost. TrustedBio cards will have a secure element ($1.50), TrustedBio ($5.00) and “a little bit of stuff” ($0.50). Total ASP = $7.00

Our competition cannot evolve and absorb “the other stuff” because they are stuck in 130nm and because of their architecture. Even if they sell their sensor at $0, their card will still cost much more. SE ($1.50), Sensor ($0), Stuff ($8.50) = ASP $10. $10 is much more than $7 and that assumes they are giving their sensor away for free. I’ll repeat myself, there is no price at which a silicon sensor is competitive, even $0.

You may ask, surely they can evolve and do the same thing? However, they can’t because of the technology they use. In a silicon sensor, the sensor equals the ASIC. They are literally the same thing. You are touching the top surface of a chip. Make the sensor bigger the ASIC gets bigger. Make the sensor smaller the ASIC gets smaller. For silicon sensors to absorb “the other stuff”, it would make their ASIC bigger than the touch surface and in 130nm technology, much much bigger.

In IDEX sensors, off-chip sensing, the sensor does not equal the ASIC. They are entirely separate items. We make the sensor, the part you touch, out of a low-cost polymer. The sensor connects to a small, and with TrustedBio, very small ASIC. We can evolve the ASIC, add “stuff” AND make it smaller and cheaper by following traditional semiconductor process nodes.

An 8mm x 8mm silicon sensor is an ASIC of about 70 sq. mm, more than 700% bigger than TrustedBio which is connected to an even bigger 9.5mm x 9.5mm sensor.

You may think that off-chip is risky or unreliable, but it is not. In fact, it is extremely common and well understood technology. Do you have a cellphone with a touch screen? The touch screen, very big, connects to small ASIC. That is off-chip technology. Do you have an HDTV with a 55” screen? That is a giant screen with many connections that connect to a small ASIC. That is off-chip technology.

The reality is that off-chip technology is the predominant approach in the electronic industry. The odd ball is the silicon sensor. What IDEX has done is take a universally understood electronic architecture that separates the user interface, the part that humans touch or see, from the ASIC and made it work in a fingerprint capacitive sensor. That allows IDEX to continue to evolve, improve performance AND reduce cost.

By integrating “the other stuff” and controlling it with software, we are the perfect partner for secure element vendors. We can provide them with whatever functionality they need. We help them simplify and drastically cost reduce the entire card. This is why we have been selected as a partner by major sophisticated companies who understand these issues in great detail.

People think the goal is to just reduce the cost of the sensor. That is how the game was played in mobile. Cards are very different. IDEX has changed the game and reduced the cost of the entire card. You are watching natural selection in action.
Previous articles:

MCUs in fingerprint sensors https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1srch2t
IDEX – The right biometric card solution https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1srcnch
IDEX Sensors support encryption, silicon sensors do not https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1srcorf
Charles Darwin “Why IDEX Sensors Will Dominate” https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1srcrc0
MrViggo
05.09.2020 kl 08:13 3919

Vill tillägga att det är kunden/kunderna (Idemia) som utalat satt schemat. Så om det skulle bli förseningar och eller att Idex inte får meddela att pilots påbörjats så behöver inte forumet spammas med burop om hur värdelösa Idex är. Klagomål kan istället framföras till Idemia. Alltså om det kommer uppstå frågetecken.

” This achievement of this key milestone demonstrates that our next F.CODE generation biometric card development is being executed according to plan allowing a pilot launch second half 2020. Together with our business partners we are showcasing our best-in-class expertise in designing and manufacturing biometric-based payment cards.
Amanda Gourbault, IDEMIA Executive Vice President Financial Institutions”

https://www.idemia.com/press-release/idemia-zwipe-and-idex-achieve-key-milestone-towards-next-generation-biometric-card-platform-2020-04-08

@ Lurer på hva forskjellen er på denne såkalte "first member" og fremtidelige generasjoner blir.

Frågade Idex och fick svar att TrustedBio är redo i alla sina olika funktioner. De förklarade att exempelvis mjukvara skrivs och uppdateras löpande med kundens integrationsarbete och önskemål.

Sedan tidigare vet vi att Idemia kommer använda en avskalad, eller om man istället vill kalla det ”basic”, version av TrustedBio som står för själva image capture processen.

Man blir ju nyfiken på vilka funktioner Bertoccis team i detta nu sitter och programmerar.

AlexEri
05.09.2020 kl 10:32 3856

Förr skulle ju Idex bli världsledande inom fingeravtryckssensorer på mobiler.
Nu ska de bli vinnare inom kreditkort istället säger Idex.
Deras track record är inte direkt bra om man säger så.
Nyemission innan årsskiftet?
Sente
05.09.2020 kl 13:50 3828

Mener du track record er en garanti for at det går dårlig denne gangen?

At det kommer en emisjon i løpet at Q4 forventer vel alle. Jeg regner med den kommer få dager etter pilot av TrustedBio med Idemia starter, ca. tidlig oktober.
MrViggo
05.09.2020 kl 21:52 3722

Ja självklart kommer det behövas ne/pp i bolag som är verksamma inom område som ännu inte riktigt går tjäna pengar på. Det är liksom inget ”hot” att det förhåller sig så eftersom man förhoppningsvis har med det i sin grundanalys.

Förövrigt är Idex inte ”samma” bolag som det var när det misslyckades inom smartphones. Det är också en sak som bör beaktas i analysen.

Om du ska baisa så är faktiskt Reservens infallsvinkel bättre, exempelvis huruvida bpc kommer få en framtid som genererar intäkter.
poki
08.09.2020 kl 08:25 3506

Shopping 🛍 shopping 🛍

Oslo, Norway, 8 September 2020: IDEX Biometrics ASA, a leading provider of advanced fingerprint identification and authentication solutions, has received its first commercial and volume order from a global card manufacturer for the company’s TrustedBio™ biometric fingerprint sensors. These sensors will be an integral part of the card manufacturer’s next generation biometric payment card, that will be made available to financial institutions before the end of 2020. The order for TrustedBio sensors represent the next step in a partnership with this global card manufacturer that has seen successful pilots and certifications with prior generations of IDEX sensor products.

“We are delighted to have received our first purchase order for TrustedBio fingerprint sensors,” said Vince Graziani, CEO of IDEX Biometrics. Vince continued, “Our TrustedBio fingerprint sensors and biometric solutions offer very compelling cost and performance benefits, to both card manufacturers and card issuers. This marks the beginning of TrustedBio commercialization. We expect these biometric payment cards to be deployed, in large volumes, by multiple card issuers.”

For further information contact:
Marianne Bøe, Investor Relations
E-mail: marianne.boe@idexbiometrics.com
Tel: + 47 9180 0186

Derek D’Antilio, Chief financial Officer
E-mail: derek.dantilio@idexbiometrics.com
Tel: +1 197 827 31344

About IDEX Biometrics
IDEX Biometrics ASA (OSE: IDEX and OTCQB: IDXAF) is a leading provider of fingerprint identification technologies offering simple, secure and personal touch-free authentication for all.  We help people make payments, prove their identity, gain access to information, unlock devices or gain admittance to buildings. We invent, engineer, and commercialize these secure and safe yet incredibly user-friendly solutions.  Our total addressable market represents a fast growing multi-billion-unit opportunity.
poki
08.09.2020 kl 08:34 3510

We expect these biometric payment cards to be deployed, in large volumes, by multiple card issuers.”

IDEX Biometrics Receives Volume Production Order for TrustedBio Sensors from Tier 1 Card Manufacturer for Delivery in 2020
Sydney
08.09.2020 kl 11:27 3368

Ja hvem er det. Enten MasterCard visa eller american express? Hvem ellers er tier 1???
Slettet bruker
08.09.2020 kl 11:31 3382

MC, Visa og Amex er ikke "card manufacturer", det er mest sannsynlig Idemia, men kan potensielt vare Feitian
poki
09.09.2020 kl 06:59 3205

Zwipe +IDEX’s new card med bilder

https://twitter.com/securitiesact/status/1303443319746420737?s=21