Mye å tjene på *gode* kriser

Slettet bruker
COVI 20.08.2020 kl 17:08 1873

https://truepundit.com/exclusive-bill-gates-negotiated-100-billion-contact-tracing-deal-with-democratic-congressman-sponsor-of-bill-six-months-before-coronavirus-pandemic/

The shocking revelations were unveiled on the Thomas Paine Podcast and the Moore Paine Show on Patreon by the two investigators who blew the whistle on the massive Clinton Foundation tax fraud during a Congressional hearing in 2018. John Moynihan and Larry Doyle testified in Congress, detailing the fraud and schemes utilized by the Clinton’s to avoid paying up to $2.5 BILLION in federal taxes.
Redigert 21.01.2021 kl 01:59 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
21.08.2020 kl 15:03 1783

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/renowned-eu-scientist-covid-19-was-engineered-china-lab-effective-vaccine-unlikely

Not only is he an internationally known expert in biotechnology and nanotechnology who has had a stellar academic career, but he is also the president of the World Academy of Biomedical Sciences and Technologies (WABT), an institution founded under the aegis of UNESCO in 1997.

In other words, he is a man of considerable stature in the global scientific community. Equally important, one of the goals of WABT is to analyze the effect of biotechnologies - like genetic engineering - on humanity.

In his new book, this world-class scientist does exactly that. And what he says is that the China Virus definitely wasn’t a freak of nature that happened to cross the species barrier from bat to man. It was genetically engineered in the Wuhan Institute of Virology’s P4 (high-containment) lab in a program supervised by the Chinese military.

Prof. Tritto’s book, which at present is available only in Italian, is called Cina COVID 19: La Chimera che ha cambiato il Mondo (China COVID 19: The chimera that changed the world). It was published on August 4 by a major Italian press, Edizioni Cantagalli, which coincidentally also published the Italian edition of one of my books, Population Control (Controllo Demografico in Italian) several years ago.

What sets Prof. Tritto’s book apart is the fact that it demonstrates - conclusively, in my view - the pathway by which a PLA-owned coronavirus was genetically modified to become the China Virus now ravaging the world. His account leaves no doubt that it is a “chimera”, an organism created in a lab.
Slettet bruker
05.09.2020 kl 10:41 1679

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/un-forced-admit-gates-funded-vaccine-causing-polio-outbreak-africa

Via 21stCenturyWire.com,

This really should be one of the biggest scandals in public health, but it’s given little attention – mainly because of the high-profile nature of the people and organisations involved.

The United Nations has been forced to admit that a major international vaccine initiative is actually causing the outbreak of the very disease it was supposed to wipe-out.

While international organisations like the World Health Organization (WHO) will regular boast about supposedly ‘eradicating polio’ with vaccines, the opposite seems to be the case. Their decades-long campaign to eradicate polio is now killing scores of innocent young people living in poor countries.

Now it seems that health officials are beginning to admit that their plan to stop ‘wild’ polio is backfiring, as scores children are being paralyzed a deadly strain of the pathogen derived from a live vaccine – causing a virulent of polio to spread.

Health officials administers polio vaccine to children at refugee camp in Maiduguri, Nigeria, Aug. 28, 2016 (AP Photo/Sunday Alamba)

This latest pharma-induced pandemic has broken out in the African countries of Chad and Sudan, and the culprit has been identified: a vaccine-derived polio virus type 2. Officials now fear this new dangerous strain could soon ‘jump continents,’ causing further deadly outbreaks around the world.

Shocking as it sounds, this Big Pharma debacle is not new. After spending some $16 billion over 30 years to eradicate polio, international health bodies have ‘accidentally’ reintroduced the disease to in Pakistan, Afghanistan, and also Iran, as the central Asia region was hit by a virulent strain of polio spawned by the corporate pharmaceutical vaccine distributed there. Also, in 2019, the government of Ethiopia ordered the destruction of 57,000 vials of type 2 oral polio vaccine (mOPV2) following a similar outbreak of vaccine-induced polio.

It’s important to note that the oral polio vaccine being pushed on to the African population by the Global Polio Eradication Initiative (GPEI), a consortium which is supported and funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

All of this should be a cause for concern, especially with western governments and transnational pharmaceutical giant all rushing to roll-out their new Gates-funded experimental coronavirus vaccine for the global population.

Currently, the first experimental COVID-19 vaccine is being tested on the African population through GAVI Vaccine Alliance, another organization funded by the Gates Foundation. A large round of human trials will take place in South Africa, locally managed by the University of the Witwatersrand in Johannesburg—yet another Gates-funded institution.

NEVER MISS THE NEWS THAT MATTERS MOST
ZEROHEDGE DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX

Receive a daily recap featuring a curated list of must-read stories.

Your email...
This latest revelation from Africa should prompt media and health advocates to ask hard questions about the efficacy and safety of the much-hyped COVID ‘miracle’ vaccine.

AP News reports…

The World Health Organization says a new polio outbreak in Sudan is linked to an ongoing vaccine-sparked epidemic in Chad - a week after the U.N. health agency declared the African continent free of the wild polio virus.

In a statement this week, WHO said two children in Sudan — one from South Darfur state and the other from Gedarif state, close to the border with Ethiopia and Eritrea — were paralyzed in March and April. Both had been recently vaccinated against polio. WHO said initial outbreak investigations show the cases are linked to an ongoing vaccine-derived outbreak in Chad that was first detected last year and is now spreading in Chad and Cameroon.

“There is local circulation in Sudan and continued sharing of transmission with Chad,” the U.N. agency said, adding that genetic sequencing confirmed numerous introductions of the virus into Sudan from Chad.

WHO said it had found 11 additional vaccine-derived polio cases in Sudan and that the virus had also been identified in environmental samples. There are typically many more unreported cases for every confirmed polio patient. The highly infectious disease can spread quickly in contaminated water and most often strikes children under 5.

In rare instances, the live polio virus in the oral vaccine can mutate into a form capable of sparking new outbreaks.

Last week, WHO and partners declared that the African continent was free of the wild polio virus, calling it “an incredible and emotional day.”

On Monday, WHO warned that the risk of further spread of the vaccine-derived polio across central Africa and the Horn of Africa was “high,” noting the large-scale population movements in the region.

More than a dozen African countries are currently battling outbreaks of polio caused by the virus, including Angola, Congo, Nigeria and Zambia.

Amid the coronavirus pandemic, many of the large-scale vaccination campaigns needed to stamp out polio have been disrupted..
Hr.Suhr
05.09.2020 kl 16:45 1602

Interressant.(skal lese grundigere senere)
Ved slutten av forrige århundre leste jeg et utdrag fra en forskningsrapport som tok for seg utviklingen i K..a.
Husker denne konkluderte med advarsel om at dersom K..a oppnådde samme levestandard og utvikling som vesten, ville dette bl.a.
føre til katastrofale klima- og miljøforandringer på kloden.
Jeg har ikke peiling, men kanskje er det nettopp dette vi nå ser utspille seg, og som 'vi' selv attpå til er sterkt medskyldige til.
"Skal tro om det hjelper å redusere litt på befolkningen", tenkte kanskje K..a, og big farma var helt med. Så lagde de Cowid19.
Og som kjent kommer en ulykke sjelden alene, dermed blåste de liv i Polio igjen også for å sette kronen på verket.
Høres kanskje kynisk ut, men så enkelt kan det faktisk være.
(Neste terrorvåpen dette:
å sette sammen et mordervirus er snart noe en hvilken som helst syk satan kan gjøre
Slettet bruker
16.09.2020 kl 08:47 1343

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/twitter-suspends-account-china-scientist-who-published-paper-alleging-covid-was

Twitter Suspends Account Of Chinese Scientist Who Published Paper Alleging Covid Was Created In Wuhan Lab

On Sunday afternoon we asked how long before the twitter account of the "rogue" Chinese virologist, Dr. Li-Meng Yan, who yesterday "shocked" the world of establishment scientists and other China sycophants, by publishing a "smoking gun" scientific paper demonstrating that the Covid-19 virus was manmade, is "silenced."
Slettet bruker
16.09.2020 kl 08:49 1340

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/i-am-target-silenced-chinese-virologist-tells-tucker-covid-19-intentionally-released-ccp

Hours after her unceremonious Twitter ban for, we assume, presenting evidence that SARS-CoV-2 was created in a Wuhan lab, Chinese virologist Dr. Li-Meng Yan appeared on "Tucker Carlson Tonight," where she told the Fox News host that the virus is a "Frankenstein" which was designed to target humans which was intentionally released.

"It could never come from nature," she Yan - an MD/PhD who worked with coronavirus at the University of Hong Kong

"There is evidence left in the genome" - which Yan detailed in a 26-page scientific paper co-written with three other Chinese scientists. "They don't want people to know this truth. Also, that's why I get suspended [from Twitter], I get suppression. I am the target that the Chinese Communist Party wants disappeared."

When Carlson asked her why she believes the virus made it's way out of the Wuhan lab, Dr. Yan said "I worked in the WHO reference lab, which is the top coronavirus lab in the world at the university of Hong Kong. And the things I got deeply into such investigation in secret from the early beginning of this outbreak - I had my intelligence through my network in China, involved in the hospitals, institutes and also government."

"Together with my experience, I can tell you - this is created in a lab."

trykk på link for full tekst
Hr.Suhr
18.09.2020 kl 13:59 1258

Nå går vi i mot kjøligere vær og høysesong for virus folkens, og det er nettopp nå informasjon som dette må ut til folket.
Greit nok med reiserestriksjoner, håndvask og avstand og den slags, men bank det i det minste i knollen på ungdommen at blir de først smittet
så har de også fått implantert et menneskeskapt "Frankenstein-virus" i kroppen, som det så langt verken finnes kur i mot, eller noen kan forutse konsekvenser av,
og ikke minst, som vi heller ikke tør å snakke så høyt om opphavet til.
Det eneste vi vet med sikkerhet kan forutse er at denne varianten av Frankensteins monster kan bli blant menneskehetens største utfordringer ever.
Den som overlever får se